PR: Random shooting
You also put music over the sound of you doing the horn again but you can barely hear it just before you turn that corner
Can I request that you put the video with audio and no music
Yes do that
I don't have the raw footage anymore and still how does it matter? When a corleone is in a truck how is it zay.
Still you have no evidence. And you still tak about metagame because you know it wasn't zay.
[Image: t4iy89zg.png]
We beeped that time to get your's attention because we knew you would shot us without even having a reason or telling us to get out, btw I don't own a truck what so ever. So nice meta.
(07-18-2016, 11:20 AM)zay Wrote: We beeped that time to get your's attention because we knew you would shot us without even having a reason or telling us to get out

We told you to get out. You guys want to get us banned because we are better at raiding prob. That's why you deleted the raw footage
You never told us to get out this was a public area anyway aren't we allowed to drive around? Was it the admin cave? No yet it doesn't matter anyways because you have no evidence that we drove twice I even admitted that we drove around twice you never have warned us keep bringing up some bullshit mate.
[Image: t4iy89zg.png]
You didn't say shit, other than "yo what" and then you shot us. is "yo what" a reason for us to get out hahaha. Maybe you should learn the rules first haha
If you don't have any evidence other than your bs talk, then we should wait for an admin to review the case.
You could go as far as saying you were baiting a group you knew was armed to the teeth by passing by their base multiple times beeping your horn and all that.

Regardless, insufficient evidence provided to back up the claims made.

Denied.