PR: Random shooting
Video 
Name of player/s: HackingDonkey, [FL:RP] Turtelz

SteamID: Turtelz: STEAM_0:0:59081646
                  HackingDonkey: STEAM_0:0:55584141

Time in GMT: 19:00 GMT - 19:20 GMT

Server: v2d

Summary: Me and my friend were driving around the industrial and then HackingDonkey & Turtelz came out and just started to shoot at us, they kept mugging, raiding and hostaging people w/o a reason anyways but I have no evidence for that yet.

Evidence:
[Image: t4iy89zg.png]
You cant just simply handle that ssomebody 420 noscoped u & stole ur rolling piece of garbage
Not involved, u make no sence
You guys went before this shitty recording around our base annoying us too.

Maybe add voice, U already drove around once and told you to get out.
You guys kept driving around and honking the horn
I was the one with the Famas and I didn't shoot before Donkey told you to get out, Donkey said to get out you kept driving so I shot at you
Also you kept going around beeping your horn after we warned you to stop you continued
Get more evidence. You went with RV's around and also with the big truck where you can put things inside.
First you didn't say anything as proven in the video he only said "yo what" you could see your talking thing too so please stop making lies. Second we knew you would shoot us for no reason so we just went there and recorded it, please get evidence before writing a hole roman what we did wrong, because we did nothing wrong.
You got warned over 3 times by us to fuck off, you did but returned every time. And we aren't making up any lies we are telling the truth