[Passive] [V4B1] Facebook Inc Event
Facebook Inc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
History
The 4th of February 2004 Mark Zuckerberg, Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz and Chris Hughes was done with and release the first ever copy of Facebook. The link to the social website was www.Facebook.com. In over 5 days Facebook had over 100 users registered and was growing. These 5 men were all studying in Harvard and came up with the idea of Facebook all together. Around 2 months ago Facebook Inc moved their head office to Evocity where Mark Zuckerberg is the only CEO left. Today Mark is running Facebook all by his own and has over 10 employees at the head office.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Information about the event
The event will be held on V4B1 in the Office building so on the day of the event i would like to have it for my own. I have a dupe on 80 props but there is not alot of decoration inside so if you want to decorate your working place or where ever you are then that is fine. Its mainly me that is hosting the event but i will get some help from my good friend Njperry50. Date and time is not set but it will probably be before the end of August if i get permission from an administrator. If you would like to help in anyway with the event please send me a forum PM or contact me ingame or on steam.
Rules
1. No mingery, if you do minge i will ask the supervising administrator to remove you from my building.
2. No weapons, this is a passive event so no weapons will be allowed.
3. No harrasing or disrespect towards other players.

Roles

CEO= The owner and manager of the company.
COO = Assisting the owner and manager with the company, has also high potential of becoming the next CEO
Programmer = A programmer codes and improves our services by adding new feauters and other new stuff, the programmers often have a high IQ and are very smart.
Customer Support = You take calls from our users and help them with whatever problem they might have with our service, this can be anything from bugs to not knowing how to update a profile picture. 
Kitchen chef = You feed our employees with well cooked and healthy food, the kitchen chefs spends all their time in the kitchen. 
Secretary =  This is the person that takes care of people who enters the building.
Security = The people that makes our work place safe from criminals or burglars, these people are allowed to use firearms incase of an attack of any kind.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Roster
CEO 1/1 = [FL:RP] Eclipze (Mark Zuckerberg)
COO 1/1 = Njperry50 (Norton "Nj" Jenkins)
Programmer 2/3 = dream (Tony "Dream" Winchester), [FL:RP] Arny (Arny "Enrica" Milosevic)
Customer Support 1/4 = JimOnDaPC (Toby Jones)
Kitchen Chef 1/1 = [FL:RP] Ted (Ted Shelter)
Secretary 0/1 =
Security 1/3 = [FL:RP] Random (Nick "Random" Olsen)
Personal Assistant for Mr Zuckerberg 1/1 = [FL:RP] Sparx (Madeleine Gerin Lajoie)
Supervising administrator 0/∞ =
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Template for applying

OOC Information:
Steam Name:
SteamID:
Hours:
Roleplay Points:
What positon are you applying for?
Why do you want to join?

IC Information
Name:
Information about your self and your past:
Thank you for taking your time reading this and i hope to see you on the event Wink

Note: Just because youre the first one to apply for a certain role does not mean that youre guaranteed it, i will look through all applications and choose wisely, my decision is also based on my experience with some people, if you minge alot you have a much higher chance of not getting accepted so keep that in mind.

Kind regards, Eclipze
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
OOC Information:
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Frost
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:99466670
Hours: 1124
Roleplay Points: 7
What positon are you applying for? COO
Why do you want to join? I thing it'd be fun and I havn't seen much PassiveRP in a while.

IC Information
Name: Jake 'Frost' Smith
Education: Jake went to Evo City High School.
OOC Information:
Steam Name: JimOnDλPC
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:101020112
Hours: 376
Roleplay Points: 1
What positon are you applying for? Customer Support.
Why do you want to join? Sounds like a fun event, I'd quite like to join in.

IC Information
Name: Toby Jones
Education: Went to Cambridge University before moving to Evocity aged 28.
Information about your self and your past: I was born in the town of Swindon, in 1982. My family and I moved to Cambridge when I was 12. I received a good education and, aged 28, moved to Evocity to pursue a career in an office job.
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
(07-17-2016, 01:53 PM)JimOnDaPC Wrote: OOC Information:
Steam Name: JimOnDλPC
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:101020112
Hours: 376
What positon are you applying for? Customer Support.
Why do you want to join? Sounds like a fun event, I'd quite like to join in.

IC Information
Name: Toby Jones
Education: Went to Cambridge University before moving to Evocity aged 28.
Information about your self and your past: I was born in the town of Swindon, in 1982. My family and I moved to Cambridge when I was 12. I received a good education and, aged 28, moved to Evocity to pursue a career in an office job.
Accepted, nice backstory and i feel that you will do a excellent job in my event :)
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
OOC Information:
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Sparx
Hours: 753
Roleplay Points: 4
What position are you applying for? PA
Why do you want to join? Seems like an interesting RP. Certainly seems worth taking part in Cheese

IC Information
Name: Madeleine Gerin Lajoie
Education and info about past: Madeleine was an "Oxbridge Student" who dropped out of university due to high stress and her ex boyfriend's suicide. Though she seems somewhat cheery and is a generally uplifting person.. She has a dark side that not many know about her..
At the age of 19 she applied for an apprenticeship at Facebook. Her main aim was to "Work up the ranks" to eventually become COO of Facebook. However unfortunately it doesn't seem to be going to plan at all..
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Random
SteamID: Will add later.
Hours: 1098
Roleplay Points: 11
What positon are you applying for? Security
Why do you want to join? Sounds interesting

IC Information
Name: Nick 'Random' Olsen
Education: Agent

I am an Approachable, friendly and kind person, born and raised in a rich family in Norway. I was raised with an older sister, father and mother. Me and ny sister had the same goals in life, so we moved together to Evocity to start a company. My sister eventually got the company on good grounds, and had a steady business in Evo. Sadly, she was assassinated by an Unlnown man, that same man is still running around freely to my knowledge. My sister's death eventually made me the leader of the organisation. Anyway; 

Me as a security guard will not conduct violence until absoulte necassary.. I try to keep an agressive scenario calm but I will not let anything bad happen to my co-workers at FB. This will be a side job until I get back to my business.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(07-17-2016, 02:26 PM)Sparx Wrote: --Snip--

Accepted, very nice story and thanks for applying for a custom job Cheese its great to have you on Sparx!
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
(07-17-2016, 03:12 PM)Random Wrote: Senpai

Welcome on board Random, nice story and background!
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • Random
OOC Information:
Steam Name: dream :D
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:87651604
Hours: 383
What positon are you applying for? Programmer
Why do you want to join? I would really like to have some fun again and some PassiveRP isn't happening every day these days.

IC Information
Name: Tony "Dream" Winchester
Education: Ex - Restaraunt owner, Used to be the fattest kid in High School.
Information about your self and your past: Has been doing his job well when working for the CIA. Then opened his own Resteraunt called "Cub Foods".
Ex - Virus programmer for the FBI.
[Image: t4iy89zg.png]
(07-17-2016, 05:19 PM)Fluurr Wrote: --Snip--

Please provide some more information about your IC character and i might consider it :)
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator