Airplane Crash Survival Event
Air Crash Survival Event
[Image: asiana-crash-ap506795613994.jpg]

History
This was one of the worst plane crashes in history, you were one of the passengers.  You were flying from EvoCity to Rockford.  About 1 hour after takeoff the engine caught fire.  Smoke seeped into the cabin.  The pilot crashlanded the airplane on this island.  You are a survivor.  You rush to the exit of the plane and bust the door down.  You run out of the plane.  The pilot gets everyone together and form a plan.  Your plan was to make something that you can escape the island, but the problem was, cavemen lived there. The would eat you if you went near them.  They had all of the good stuff on the island. Find weapons hidden around the map. You had to deal with them.  They want to kill you.  So you had to be quick. 

Out Of Character Information
Time & Date: Not Yet decided
Map/content: It will be the crashed version of the map.  Click here to visit the addon.
This is a event with Passengers, cavemen and cabin crew.

Positions
Pilot: [1/1]  
[FL:RP] Panda - Robert 'Panda' Milosevic OR BisiPlayzzz - Bisi Phillips
Co-Pilot: [1/1] Sinclare - Phil O'Neill
First Officer: [1/1] MakTavish - Zoran Mihić
Flight Attendant: [1/3] [FL:RP]Razor, fluffymolez - Boleslav Sergei Ivanov, Bob - Bob Bobbington
First Class Passenger [4/4] [FL:RP] Balls - Luis Carter, Dreebott - Luc Raydon aka "Dree", ChopChopMC - Sir Kevin Lionhart, YuriVW - Yuri Belov
Normal Class Passenger: [2/*] [FL:RP] Arny - Arny 'Enrica' Milosevic, the_liberator55, Ipriml - Prim Chambers
Cavemen: [1/6] kammy2k8 - Ogguh
Supervising Admin: [0/*]

Application Template:

OOC Info

Steam Name:
SteamID:
Hours on FL:
Roleplay points:
Why do you want to join the event:

IC Info
Name:
Position you are applying for:
Why do you fit this position:

How I chose the pilot
OOC Info

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Panda
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63257200
Hours on FL: 482
Roleplay points: 2
Why do you want to join the event: I want to join the event because I like planes and i find them very Interesting, also, one of my future jobs is to be a pilot depending on my grades on school.  

IC Info:
Name: Robert 'Panda' Milosevic
Address: 1 Villas Rd.
Position you are applying for: Pilot
Why do you fit this position: I was a very experienced RAF pilot and then I stopped doing it because my girlfriend (soon to be wife) was pregnant and I wanted to be around for my child. He is 7 years old now and I believe I can go back to work and become a pilot for a commercial airline.  
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Panda's post:
  • Luna
(07-16-2016, 04:55 PM).Panda. Wrote: -Snip-

Approved.
OOC Info

Steam Name: kammy2k8
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79238944
Hours on FL: 300+
Roleplay points: 2
Why do you want to join the event: Because it seems like fun Smile
Note: If it isn't 17/07/16 I might not be able to make it.

IC Info:
Name: Ogguh
Address: Me live cave.
Position you are applying for: caveman.
Why do you fit this position: me thinks am good hunter. me kill man. me make good roleplay.
OOC Info

Steam Name: Sinclare
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65247638
Hours on FL:390+
Roleplay points:3
Why do you want to join the event: Becuse it sounds interesting and I am training to become a type rated pilot for Cessna 172 / Piper Cub

IC Info:
Name:Phil O'Neill
Address:Suburbs 3
Position you are applying for:Co-Pilot
Why do you fit this position: Becuse I am certified for sevral dual engine aircraft and I have many years of Airline experience.
(07-16-2016, 05:30 PM)Sinclare Wrote: -Snip-

Approved.
(07-16-2016, 05:22 PM)Kammy2k8 Wrote: -Snip-

Approved.
Getting massive LOST vibes from this
(07-17-2016, 12:31 AM)Castiel Wrote: Getting massive LOST vibes from this

Holy shit the Cavemen is secretly "The Others"...Jesus HOLY SHIT I FOUND OUT THE ROLEPLAY! Anyways yeah, I feel like this is a spinoff of LOST.
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
OOC Info

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Balls
SteamID: Ill get this later
Hours on FL: 2250
Roleplay points: 25
Why do you want to join the event: Events are cool Wink

IC Info:
Name: Luis Carter
Address: Abbeyroad 25.
Position you are applying for: First Class Passenger
Why do you fit this position: Luis Carter just finished a business trip to Evocity and are on his way home. The company pays for his flight tickets and the company always want the best for their employees, which is why Luis Carter are flying on First Class.
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!