[TRIGGER ALERT] The fuck is up with all this political correctness?
Edit: yeah I know, warned, prove my point right

Wtf are you guys doing
legit 90% of the community is circlejerk social justice warriors
Why the fuck would I get warned for something like this?:
>_¶___
>|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
>|______________|||__|__|__|]
>(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
I mean for the love of god, it's a f**king joke, what is wrong with you?

I would like to present a picture that shows properly how you fucks honestly react to this shit

I mean comeon, what the fuck is wrong with this "Warn this guy cause he doesn't have the same opinion as everyone else" mentality recently on FL?

What do you think, and are you a SJW cuck?
The following 4 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • Haarek, aviator, Adamantite, Nadrickk
What threads/posts specifically are you talking about though?
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=65700
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=69658
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=66373
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=66084
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=69837
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=69360
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=70038
I could go on for days
This SJW mentality has to stop, as it's cancerous to the community and scares new players away
This is really anoying
I've very very recently stopped caring about what people think on forums. People get triggered by other people who have different opinions.You get triggered by SJW, the SJW get's triggered by...anything. In the end of the day, instead of spending time arguing with words on a screen i can do something else like waste my life playing video games or something. So to everyone i say this

[Image: do-you-boo-86136104.jpg]
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • blu
Greed, I understand you hate Islam and Muslims, it's all good bro. We get it, we're all terrorist and we're all born with bombs attached to us. I accept that you hate me and my kind, despite that, we can still be friends if you wish.
Eggplant
(07-20-2016, 12:56 AM)blu Wrote: Greed, I understand you hate Islam and Muslims, it's all good bro. We get it, we're all terrorist and we're all born with bombs attached to us. I accept that you hate me and my kind, despite that, we can still be friends if you wish.
What kind of dirty technique is this get people to feel sorry for you?

You are all not terrorists, but many of the people that believes in the religion you believe in truly believe it. They do what it says and believe what they are doing is right. 
The difference between you and the extremists is that you don't follow the Quran literally, you only follow the things you want to follow. 
You're also sensible enough to understand that following the Quran is not good, and that the Quran is preaching violence. Because if you didn't understand that you would be following the Quran by the word.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Adamantite
(07-20-2016, 01:43 AM)Midget Wrote:
(07-20-2016, 12:56 AM)blu Wrote: Greed, I understand you hate Islam and Muslims, it's all good bro. We get it, we're all terrorist and we're all born with bombs attached to us. I accept that you hate me and my kind, despite that, we can still be friends if you wish.

You are all not terrorists, but many of the people that believes in the religion you believe in truly believe it. They do what it says and believe what they are doing is right. 
The difference between you and the extremists is that you don't follow the Quran literally, you only follow the things you want to follow. 
You're also sensible enough to understand that following the Quran is not good, and that the Quran is preaching violence. Because if you didn't understand that you would be following the Quran by the word.

Getting people to feel sorry for me? I'm not following the Quran by the word? I love how you just assume things.

Not looking for sympathy cause there isn't anything for anyone give me sympathy for. If you got to know me a little better, you'll get what I mean. Secondly, Why don't you just take it the other way around, they (Extremists) misinterpret the Quran as opposed to assuming whether or not I follow the Quran. The thing I find quite striking about all this is the fact that an intelligent individual such as yourself fails to see the other side of the argument.
Eggplant
(07-20-2016, 01:54 AM)blu Wrote:

Getting people to feel sorry for me? I'm not following the Quran by the word? I love how you just assume things.

Not looking for sympathy cause there isn't anything for anyone give me sympathy for. If you got to know me a little better, you'll get what I mean. Secondly, Why don't you just take it the other way around, they (Extremists) misinterpret the Quran as opposed to assuming whether or not I follow the Quran. The thing I find quite striking about all this is the fact that an intelligent individual such as yourself fails to see the other side of the argument.

I don't know pham, seems like you are trying to get people to feel sympathy for you.

Edit:
Found this; thanks Awe for posting it.

Quran (4:89) - "They wish that you should disbelieve as they disbelieve, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of God; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as friend or helper."

Quran (9:11-12) - "But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then are they your brethren in religion. We detail Our revelations for a people who have knowledge. And if they break their pledges after their treaty (hath been made with you) and assail your religion, then fight the heads of disbelief - Lo! they have no binding oaths - in order that they may desist."

Source: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/...stasy.aspx 

Thread: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=69837

So no "extremist" are literally following the Quran.
(07-20-2016, 01:54 AM)blu Wrote:

I figured you weren't following the Quran by the word because that would make you an extremist. Of course I assume you are not an extremist. 
I was "asking" if you wanted people to feel sorry for you. By how you wrote your post it seemed so. 

The extremists don't misinterpret the Quran, they are extremists, it's in the word. They follow the Quran literally. 
They believe that there is only one god, and that anyone who does not believe that should be struck down.
I am sorry if you don't follow the Quran, however it very much seems so by your statements. 
(Not extremism.)

And no, in this case I do not see the other side of the argument. Before your second post there wasn't much of an argument other than: "I know you hate me and I accept that.".
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.