Regarding Law Enforcement
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Discriminatory Language
(07-13-2016, 08:11 PM)King Kickass Wrote: Oh so it turns out the 3rd world country's which contain little in terms of schools etc for people and are really under developed compared to first world countries have lower IQ compared to the other contries.  Well I'll be dipped in shit and rolled in bread crums.  Someone give azog a Nobel prize. Ground breaking stuff.

And also when i said Correlation does not imply causation  i was actually just quoting a phrase. 
There is a Correlation between being fat and having heart problems. Does this mean if i'm fat i also have a heart problem? Does this mean if i have a heart problem i'm fat? Nope and noooope.  Same goes for everything else. No arguments against it this is something very basic and very fundamental especially in medical world.
Intelligence and education do not "correlate" as you like to use so much.
Why is third world countries under developed? Because the people(race) in the nation are under developed compared to us.
The way you just disregard 90% of the rest I wrote, and what lies behind the truth doesn't shock me.
After all you are an immigrant in Europe, just a matter of time until you get sent the fuck out. Europeans are slowly waking up, having enough of this zion injected sand ***.
A question from a non-immigrant to an immigrant.
Why did you "flee" from your motherland?
Cause every once in a while, the lion has to show the jackals, who he really is.
Okey im not that type of person but i just wanna say it, the police and the government are fucked. If you dont agree that the government is still rasict then hear me out.
My neighboor got murdered around 8 months ago by 2 guys, they now got to skip jail. Wanna know why oh yea Cause they are Swedish and the government are providing no answers at all. If an immigrant would have done it he would have got 10 years atleast, if you still dont believe me hear this one, a Swedish man had to pay 50kr (7$)X50 days for buying prostitutes, now this rapper that was arabic but lived in sweden had to pay 700kr(100$)X50 days because he bought prostitutes, now does this sound normal? No it doesnt also explain to me how the american police are allowed to kill a 10 year old black boy for having a softairgun at a playground? The officers had even got a call about a 10 year old boy playing with a airsoft weapon and when they came they piller out their Guns and told him to get on the ground, he started to walk towards them and they just shot him to death, the government are corrupt its just to realise it. I myself dont like the police or the government (im not against the Military) i have lots of reasons for it.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
(07-13-2016, 11:22 PM)Eclipze Wrote: -stupid sjw shit found in every 2nd facebook video-

*sigh*
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Eclipze
(07-13-2016, 10:54 PM)Azog Wrote: -SNIP-

Okay so after cooling off I've decided to dissect your message.

(07-13-2016, 10:54 PM)Azog Wrote: Intelligence and education do not "correlate" as you like to use so much.

I never said they did correlate, i mentioned schools but did not mention education. You are already putting words into my mouth. By the way unless you find me hard proven statistics to say they don't correlate, you're blowing smoke up my ass. So don't even try. If you want i can find countless studies to say they do. That does not mean if you go to school you are Einstein or if you're Einstein you went to school which is what the basis of my statement was so good job. I bet you didn't even read on to this part.

(07-13-2016, 10:54 PM)Azog Wrote: Why is third world countries under developed? Because the people(race) in the nation are under developed compared to us.

Once again you have made a point without explaining it nor providing evidence so i'll go ahead and disregard this. Never mind the blatant racism that is in this statement. You even went as far as to put in brackets "(race)" if that does not solidify any biases you may have towards other races that i don't know what will....Oh wait you wrote more? Never mind then.

Racism
"prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior"

You just said they (race) underdeveloped to "us" i.e saying one's race is superior. Don't bother defending yourself, you've already fucked up.

(07-13-2016, 10:54 PM)Azog Wrote: The way you just disregard 90% of the rest I wrote, and what lies behind the truth doesn't shock me.

I'm not going to lie. I didn't even need to read half the crap you wrote because there's nothing behind it. No "Truth" so sorry to shock ya bud.

(07-13-2016, 10:54 PM)Azog Wrote: After all you are an immigrant in Europe

You like to assume so much about a person just on the bases of their skin color or their ethnic background don't you? Well that does not surprise me, i always knew who you were. Well anyway i might as well answer this. I was born in Ireland, grew up in Ireland, have an Irish passport. I am Irish. I don't even have any other passport. You should read you're quote again it actually makes you sound like an Idiot who runs into an argument head first.

Stereotype
"a widely held but fixed and oversimplified image or idea of a particular type of person or thing"

Don't Judge a book by it's cover.

(07-13-2016, 10:54 PM)Azog Wrote: just a matter of time until you get sent the fuck out.

Ah it is here that we get to see the lion come out of it's den don't we? I'm terrified by you. Honestly. Why would the country that i was born in kick me out, i mean i was born here. Hey actually Azog, my girlfriend is Brazilian will she also get sent out? What about the American waiter at Starbucks whom i had the pleasure to strike a conversation with the other day? He is also an "Immigrant" will he also be sent out of Europe? Oh wait what? only us in the "Shitty" part of the world get sent? Oh such a shame. What about the English if they Brexit? they will technically not be part of the EU so shit they better get packin shouldn't they? Unless of course you have a certain hatred against people of a certain race or skin color but no, wait do you? What is it then you kicking all who are not blood tied to the country or just black people. Spit it out already, we already know your answer.

(07-13-2016, 10:54 PM)Azog Wrote: Europeans are slowly waking up

Elaborate, what are they waking up to?
You're slowly getting more blatantly open of you're political ideology. Just admit it come out and make a thread about it like Narc did.

(07-13-2016, 10:54 PM)Azog Wrote: having enough of this zion injected sand ***

Ah here we go. The bulk of it all. Well done. I'm glad everyone on the forums can now see Jackal in lions clothing. I don't even need to say anything do i. But go ahead try defend yourself.

(07-13-2016, 10:54 PM)Azog Wrote: A question from a non-immigrant to an immigrant.

Oh i'm sorry is this aimed towards me? I'm not an Immigrant.

(07-13-2016, 10:54 PM)Azog Wrote: Why did you "flee" from your motherland?

Once again i was BORN IN THE FUCKING COUNTRY.

You have shown your true colors. While I have nothing against people like you because i have a vocation to help others. Other people might be offended by what you say. I know you will not agree with anything a wrote let alone read any of this. But i hope someone does.

You're a Racist.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 6 users Like King Kickass's post:
  • Marty, Infernaw, Agorith, mgdwszx, aviator, Random
Yes Azog is a racist Kickass. I just tend to now ignore his racial hatred and report the post.

He can't help himself, I think it's like medical/mental maybe ?
[Image: giphy.gif]
(07-14-2016, 02:58 AM)Marty Wrote: Yes Azog is a racist Kickass. I just tend to now ignore his racial hatred and report the post.

Instead of Insulting him and looking like an idiot you might want to actually discuss and have a proper argument.
If you are not going to do that, leave the thread.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(07-14-2016, 04:52 AM)Midget Wrote:
(07-14-2016, 02:58 AM)Marty Wrote: Yes Azog is a racist Kickass. I just tend to now ignore his racial hatred and report the post.

Instead of Insulting him and looking like an idiot you might want to actually discuss and have a proper argument.

Calling someone a racist when there is clear proof of it is no insult. I'm sorry but you clearly didn't read what I wrote. Marty agreed with what I said therefore joined the argument using my words. Once again I'm sorry but you clearly didnt read what I wrote.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(07-14-2016, 08:26 AM)King Kickass Wrote:
(07-14-2016, 04:52 AM)Midget Wrote:

Calling someone a racist when there is clear proof of it is no insult. I'm sorry but you clearly didn't read what I wrote. Marty agreed with what I said therefore joined the argument using my words. Once again I'm sorry but you clearly didnt read what I wrote.

I was referring to Martys last comment where he said Azog couldn't help himself and that he might have a mental problem.
I also read your reply. Twice.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Does it make me a racist then if I agree with several points azog made?
(07-14-2016, 09:30 AM)Greed^ Wrote: Does it make me a racist then if I agree with several points azog made?

No, there is some truth to the points he made, its just that he describes them in an extremely poor way.
Its undeniable that America has a cop problem regarding black people. The amount of black people getting shot is way too high, even when you take into account that black people commit more crimes.

That doesnt mean however that every black guy getting arrested by a cop is a victim of racism. Most of them got it coming when they are committing a crime and as a last attempt to get a reduced sentence or public support they start yelling 'RACISM!"

Watch the video, it shows my point quite well.