iPro3million unban request
Your name: iPro3million

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87670220

Your ban ID: 70290

Banned by: [FL] MasterNoda

Reason: Prop minging

Involved: Too long ago to remember

Why we should unban you: It has been about 6 months since I was banned permanently and I now deeply regret my actions. My behaviour was intolerable and I respect the decision to remove me. However, I feel like a second chance would be fair for me to prove that I can go back to the old role-player we once knew and loved. The time away from Fearless I've had has made me realise how much I miss the joyous community. Please give me another chance.
If your love for the community never died as you claim it hasn't, why would you go and interrupt the RPs of others trying to enjoy themselves with your props?

EDIT: Not to mention you've racked up 14 bans. Why on god's green earth do you deserve another chance when you've amassed such a large amount? We normally eliminate people from the community at around 12 bans.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
I never claimed my love for the community never died, it did for a while when I was breaking rules.

I would like to point out that there are people with more than 14 bans who are not permanently banned, for example BigFatMilk. I think it is only fair that equal measures are dished out and the same rules apply to me as the other players.
For the record, it is not about fairness. Cases are dealt with on an individual basis.

Awaiting reply from Noda.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
I will unban you, but it comes with conditions:

You will be on last chance.
Breaking the last chance will result in a permaban that will never be lifted under any conditions.
You will also receive a 5 hours blacklist from Props, Physgun, Toolgun.

Do you agree to these conditions?
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
Thank you very much MasterNoda. I agree to the conditions.
Unbanned.

Blacklist applied.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]