PR:Zay, fluurr:D
Name of the player:Zay flurrCheese

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:44175175 STEAM_0:0:87651604

Time:18:00GMT+3

Server:V2D

Summary:Zay:A lot of insults in OOC, suspect for double accounting as he got toyota supra and very good guns at 13hours.
fluurrCheese:Flying props on the road.Closing the road from the Industrial's tunnel without buying the whole area which he was basing.If you could, please check zey's IP as he have toyota supra and a lot of guns only in 14hours.He might transport them from another account to this one.

Evidence:

[Image: 7Z12eED.jpg]
[Image: k5qNj6N.jpg][Image: TvctdNo.jpg][Image: s9SLjBy.jpg][Image: JJn43cZ.jpg][Image: iCfPmtr.jpg]
I don't really get for what I got reported lmao, I told you to stop argue but you 3 kept going.
EDIT: Stop being mad and false reporting, calls everyone self supplier when being gun dealer for already about an hour
[Image: t4iy89zg.png]
Okay so just because I bought a toyota of the market for 140k means im double acc, plus I have guns yeah I have a shotgun and a TMP, I bought the tmps and got the shotguns from fluurr. So what is your point, I made my acc from 4 years ago. I did contra and weed farm in many hours. I dont see a huge problem in that.
Please check the logs if needed because I really did Contraband and weed in the morning I think yesterday morning I went full ham with 15 pots and all my contrabands In like 5 hours. I did not get transfer money or cars. So please get some evidence please, And btw I have 16 hours and 30 min, by the time u said that. So please don't make more false claims..
Accused is not using any alternate account.
Other accused member will get a blacklist for minor disrespect.

Approved.