What have you been doing this summer?
Are you on a vacation, or are you playing video games 24/7? Or did you do anything else?

Because this summer the only thing I have been doing is watching Anime 24/7, yesterday I finished an anime in a night. That's why I have been inactive recently.

So, what are you doing this summer? Let me know below.

-Michael
Unfortunately some of us work during summer because you know....we have this thing called a job in which you only get 28 days worth of holiday per year.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 2 users Like Marty's post:
  • Michael, DreeBott
I work with my dad from 10 am until 9pm on our fabric store
The following 2 users Like Sp33dx's post:
  • Decay, GreekAssassin
Nothing set for the summer yet, but I'm planning on going to Italy in October.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
Already been to Alton Towers, I guess go on holiday again and chilling, going out etc. Stuff like that.
Started work on Monday, been playing Fearless on the side. Gotta keep my Jeep in good condition and also fixing up a riding mower for my lawn. So, pretty busy.
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
Learning.
Regards,
aviator
So far I've just been studying for my driver license and focused on living a healthier life.
I've quit smoking exactly a month ago now, hopefully I'll get myself to start training again rather soon.
Other than that I've just been going out, meeting new people etc, nothing all that special.
After achieving my driver license I will seek for security agent applications, which I suspect I should find rather easily with the driver license in the pocket.

Going to Amsterdam in 2 weeks or so and will host a BBQ when I return.
I'm sure there'll be plenty of other exciting stuff going on in my summer however most of my activities are usually made up a bit last minute-ish.
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Divey
ive been impatiently waiting for no mans sky which was my plan all the summer until it got changed to 10th august instead of 22nd july
Work, FL and climbing. That's pretty much my holiday