REMOVE ANGLO-SAXONS! CELTS BEST BRITS!
[Image: n33ADy7.png]

SEE THIS? Well congratulations, you're seeing a picture of the British Isles.

Look at the small island to the west. It's called Ireland and consists of the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland, the latter which is (currently) part of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. The UK consists of N. Ireland, Scotland, Wales and England. But there is one small problem:

IRELAND IS CELTIC!
Yes that's right, Ireland belongs to the Celts and there's noone except for them damn Brits to stop it! But the problem is, the Celts already own Ireland. So what now?
WELL LETS GO BACK FURTHER
Scotland! It's not completely owned by the Celtic (I assume) and has much closer ties to the damn Brits!

When referring to the British, you are most likely just referring to the English. Now, the English have a problem. They are a nice country, sure, but they are inhabited MOSTLY BY ANGLO SAXONS!
Yeap, that's right, the ANGLO SAXONS.

It all started with the Saxon invasion. In case you don't know, Saxony is in Germany. The Saxons came over in the early middle ages and conquered some of the petty Kingdoms of England. Well that wasn't very nice. So they kinda assimmilated into the Anglo culture. Later the Vikings would come and spread their culture as well which would also join in together which is why you will today see place-names with names like York. York is a word coming from the Old Norse word Jórvik referring to the area near what is today known as York. Jórvik was then latinized and put as the name of a city and boom, you now have York.

In 1066, the Bastard of William the Conquerer aka William the Norman came and invaded England then made himself King. Then the Norman culture scrambled with Anglo Saxon culture and congratulations - we now have Anglo Saxons!

So really, the Celts should be the rightful owners of England.

Thank you all for this, hope you have a wonderful day! Don't forget to come back next week for more
RIGHTFUL TERRITORY!

accepting suggestions for what i should showcase.
Remove kebab next week ples
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
I didn't read it all. But I agree Scotland out of Britain out of Ireland.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(07-10-2016, 05:44 PM)Captain Barry Wrote: Remove kebab next week ples

Already did that but you might have missed it.

BYZANTIUM

I've also made this one:
MAKE DANMARK GREAT AGAIN