UNBAN
Your name:  (✭Morf Slayer✭)

Your blacklist ID: (80495)

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:0:32337278[/b]

Reason: ( Apparently mass cdm and stealing car)

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:M] Ghost

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I stole a car with lockpick and i was a criminal, then some people stand on the road and they didnt move and i couldnt stop because a car behind me rammed me and i get the punshiment for that, thats buillshit, the only thing i did was stealing a car  Angry
Hello,
You CDM'd 8 with in a short period of time. You didn't stop nor call for a paramedic after hitting anyone. When i responded to the @ call saying they got CDM'd i saw that you stole an ambulance. You also said 'Have you ever heard of hit and run', this shows that you haven't read the rules and i strongly advise you take a look at them.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
[INVOLVED]

First of all there was no car chaising you and you could have avoid the crash via driving on the other site of the road.
You drove straight into us, you didn't try to avoid the crash.
(07-10-2016, 02:01 PM)Ghost Wrote: Hello,
You CDM'd 8 with in a short period of time. You didn't stop nor call for a paramedic after hitting anyone. When i responded to the @ call saying they got CDM'd i saw that you stole an ambulance. You also said 'Have you ever heard of hit and run', this shows that you haven't read the rules and i strongly advise you take a look at them.

I didn't CDM 8+ people i got rammed! And i said hit and run because i was chased and that was when i killed 4 people! i didnt kill 8+ people, A GUY RAMMED ME and you say i killed them thats bullshit you should probaly patrol as admin more then
(07-10-2016, 04:29 PM)Liam Bengtsson Wrote:
(07-10-2016, 02:44 PM)Robbtja Wrote: [INVOLVED]

First of all there was no car chaising you and you could have avoid the crash via driving on the other site of the road.
You drove straight into us, you didn't try to avoid the crash.

I can admit i CDMed 4 people but i didnt CDM 8+ people because some guy rammed me, i admit i killed 4 people but i kill them because i know they would chased me 2 because 3 of them was cops
(07-10-2016, 04:31 PM)Liam Bengtsson Wrote:

I didn't CDM 8+ people i got rammed! And i said hit and run because i was chased and that was when i killed 4 people! i didnt kill 8+ people, A GUY RAMMED ME and you say i killed them thats bullshit you should probaly patrol as admin more then

He probably just looked through the logs how many people you drove over with a car.
(07-10-2016, 04:34 PM)Robbtja Wrote:
(07-10-2016, 04:31 PM)Liam Bengtsson Wrote:

He propably just looked through the logs how many people you drove over with a car.
Ye probaly, and he didnt even tell me that, he didnt even let me explain that i only explain that i killed 4 people, he didnt ask me why i killed 4 other people wish i didnt i got rammed by some douchbag. I hope this happens to this admin/mod to and he will see how i felt for me
He did.
He said "Explain yourself"
(07-10-2016, 04:47 PM)Robbtja Wrote: He did.

He said explain why you killed this 4 people not the other 4 which i got rammed on
(07-10-2016, 08:54 PM)Liam Bengtsson Wrote:
(07-10-2016, 04:47 PM)Robbtja Wrote: He did.

He said explain why you killed this 4 people not the other 4 which i got rammed on

After he brought you, he said exactly "Explain yourself"