Discuss New Shitposting Rules
I wanna shitpost, we the community should be able to decide if we can shitpost or not.

What happened to good ol democracy? There should have been a poll or something.
The following 1 user Likes Insert's post:
  • sebasti161
See, the new shitposting rule I find is a good thing as it keeps people from doing it in the first place. Plus, shitposting just pisses people off and causes unexpected things to happen. Followed by punishments that could even be possibly handed out. My point is, it's a good thing and I thank Jan for creating that rule as because Off-Topic is full of shitposts.
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Merle's post:
  • Reebs
The "Its offtopic, i can shitpost here" argument is flawed. The offtopic section has always been an interesting section in my time here until people started shitposting.
The following 3 users Like Baskingner's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, Haarek, aviator
(07-10-2016, 11:17 PM)Reebs Wrote:
(07-10-2016, 01:04 PM)Falc Wrote: If you hate it that much you don't have to open the damn thread.

I'd like to discuss this single part. 

See now, there is no way that we can tell that it's not a shitpost without opening the thread. I personally enjoy scanning through threads in Off Topic because some of them are genuinely interesting. Personally, I won't mark a whole forum as read if there are threads in there that have the potential to genuinely interest me and then I go to read it and it turns out to be a click bait or shitpost. 

I am personally glad that the new rule is in place now to prevent that from happening.

ITS OFFTOPIC DONT CLICK THE DAMN THREADS IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ THE SHITPOSTS
(07-11-2016, 10:07 AM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(07-10-2016, 01:04 PM)Falc Wrote: If you hate it that much you don't have to open the damn thread.

See now, there is no way that we can tell that it's not a shitpost without opening the thread. I personally enjoy scanning through threads in Off Topic because some of them are genuinely interesting. Personally, I won't mark a whole forum as read if there are threads in there that have the potential to genuinely interest me and then I go to read it and it turns out to be a click bait or shitpost. 

I am personally glad that the new rule is in place now to prevent that from happening.

ITS OFFTOPIC DONT CLICK THE DAMN THREADS IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ THE SHITPOSTS

What if I like using "view new posts"  without it being flooded by shit-posts .  Wink
The following 4 users Like Rylund's post:
  • mgdwszx, Baskingner, Agorith, Brikaas

Yawn
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
It's all good...there isn't a rule about bumping previous shitposts..
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • sebasti161
(07-11-2016, 10:07 AM)sebasti161 Wrote: ITS OFFTOPIC DONT CLICK THE DAMN THREADS IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ THE SHITPOSTS

Very hard to not open threads when there's short misleading titles that could mean anything.
Your posts also floods other threads, meaning that people who actually do have something to post about that genuinely is interesting gets drowned in your complete garbage. 

There's also the point SnowredWold mentioned. It actually shows up on the most recent posts. 
What you are doing is spamming the forum, it isn't that hard to understand.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • mgdwszx
(07-11-2016, 10:57 AM)Marty Wrote: It's all good...there isn't a rule about bumping previous shitposts..

You really cant help yourself,can you?
The following 3 users Like Baskingner's post:
  • Haarek, Marty, sebasti161
(07-11-2016, 10:57 AM)Marty Wrote: It's all good...there isn't a rule about bumping previous shitposts..

Thanks for the suggestion!
The following 3 users Like Jan's post:
  • Agorith, mgdwszx, Marty