Discuss New Shitposting Rules
Well it seems as though new rules are being implemented with regards to shitposting. So I'm wondering what you all make of this, I have no idea what Greed or Any the rest of you shit posters will do now...

Seeing as the topic is locked, let's discuss here.

Jans post

Spoiler :
Jan Wrote:Hey everyone,

So as you are all aware, the off-topic section has recently been flooded with these so called "shit posts", these are threads with no form of content whatsoever, purely created to mess around.

While the off-topic section is made for threads that do not fiit in any other section of the forums, it is not here to simply spam. Creating a thread just to have a laugh is alright aslong as it has some sort of content in it, for example, a funny Youtube video, however if it only has several words in it or a misleading title it is not okay.

From now on creating these so called "shit posts" is not allowed anymore, use off-topic the way it was intended to be used. This thread is not made to create a discussion, it has been made to inform you of this change.

Dis guy huh ^

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
[Image: giphy.gif]
I completely disagree, it just makes Fearless like a prison.

If you hate it that much you don't have to open the damn thread.
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • Marty, sebasti161
Time for a suggestion to get this over turned.

[Image: 6-Down-With-This-Sort-Of-Thing-IMAGE.jpg]

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
i wud like unban
The following 2 users Like Daniel the boss's post:
  • Awestruck, Foxirius2205
Censorship
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtbMnixO2nc
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • jhayw
Yet barely anyone wanted a sub-forum of Off-Topic where all the garbage could be put...
The following 1 user Likes Emil's post:
  • sebasti161
Of course this is great news that should have been implemented a long time ago.
I am very happy!
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(07-10-2016, 01:04 PM)Falc Wrote: If you hate it that much you don't have to open the damn thread.

I'd like to discuss this single part. 

See now, there is no way that we can tell that it's not a shitpost without opening the thread. I personally enjoy scanning through threads in Off Topic because some of them are genuinely interesting. Personally, I won't mark a whole forum as read if there are threads in there that have the potential to genuinely interest me and then I go to read it and it turns out to be a click bait or shitpost. 

I am personally glad that the new rule is in place now to prevent that from happening.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 3 users Like Reebs's post:
  • Baskingner, Awestruck, Haarek
I mean. The logo for off topic is literally a guy putting his hand into a bin...

What kind of posts are you all expecting with that shit lol
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • sebasti161