My Goodbye
Well, Ryan and I got positions as administrators on a really nice DarkRP community, and I will not be on fearless as much as before, I may drop in a bit. I'll be on the forums, but otherwise, see you later! It's been a rough, bumpy road, as most of you hate me. Sorry you feel that way. :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zu-BYIY7Z04
I love Ryan.

[Image: CL836.png]
The following 1 user Likes todcat's post:
  • Fultz
God help them
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BlackDog's post:
  • Vaqxination
DarkRP, I just uhm..

[Image: qi4pye1321087325.jpg]
Oh, Todcat,

7 bans.......

Dark RP Admin.....

It all Adds up.

The following 2 users Like Dryblood's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington, Vaqxination
Bye!!
The following 1 user Likes Visual's post:
  • todcat
Todcat please make the Dark RP name worth Hearing because with your past I wouldnt even send them a exact Copy of Bin Laden
Also Storm's mom is a hottie and Andreas and King Guami do her all day every day. -In memory of the biggest Troll Thread in FL history
There's always reason behind the hate, But i never saw you try to fix it. Goodbye, God bless.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

I still have yet to know why everyone hates Todca-

Darkrp?

Never mind.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Sir Raffi I dont like him a little less now cus those servers fitted the old him when him and Deno found it fun to raid you or Hostage you whenever they wanted to. No offense to Todcat he was ok he just needed seperating from agressive RP and Being taught Passive RP
Also Storm's mom is a hottie and Andreas and King Guami do her all day every day. -In memory of the biggest Troll Thread in FL history
Actually the main reason is, because the community is much better in my opinion. The server is heavily modified and is not mingy. I do alot of passive Rp, and I'm not stupid. The people on there are so friendly and laid back, they don't pretend it's real life, and they aren't stuck up about everything, it's like a bunch of pinkie pie's running around. It's great. I know only about 5 of you in this entire community liked me, but oh well. <3
I love Ryan.

[Image: CL836.png]