Memorial RP
Memorial RolePlay
Me and Mr.Ranger have constructed a war memorial RP recently and have used it a couple times. The few times I've used it have been great.

We on a couple occasions also added the names of ex-admins who left during the split to the graves to give them a memorial.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Tuesday (12/07/16) at some time around 3:30 / 4:00 PM (GMT) (last RP was disrupted by some children micspamming) me and Ranger will also be conducting this roleplay and this time for people who died in the great war of Evocity. If one of your IC relatives died in it feel free to turn up and pay your respects.

(If someone from a Terrorist organisation wants to disrupt the memorial please message me so we can arrange it for the RP. Could possibly lead to a rebellion or war and a lot of fun.)

If you want to apply for a specific role in the RP please select one of the possible roles below.

• War Veteran 
  • Marine
  • Event Security
  • Event Staff (serving guests ETC)
  • Speaker (Comes on stage and speaks about the great things the soldiers have done / gives a personal story about a dead soldier relative).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application form

Name:

Role:

Hours:

Injury (Only for Veterans)

Military Relative Backstory (Only for Speaker):

We need an admin to monitor the event, if one could get in contact we'd appreciate it.
The following 6 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • Random, NJperry, Profeat, Eclipze, Horseman, Ranger
Name: Travis Miller

Role: War Veteran

Hours: 400

Injury (Only for Veterans): Got shot in the knee so i will never be able to walk again.

Military Relative Backstory (Only for Speaker): I joined the army in 2012 because i had to save money for college. I served 2 years in Afghanistan until i one day got shot in my knee. I went through surgery and i got the message saying that i will never be able to walk again. Now 2 years later i am living my life as normal in Evocity im just not able to walk.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
(07-06-2016, 10:24 PM)Eclipze Wrote: Name: Travis Miller

Injury (Only for Veterans): Got shot in the knee so i will never be able to walk again.

Military Relative Backstory (Only for Speaker): I joined the army in 2012 because i had to save money for college. I served 2 years in Afghanistan until i one day got shot in my knee. I went through surgery and i got the message saying that i will never be able to walk again. Now 2 years later i am living my life as normal in Evocity im just not able to walk.

You've been accepted. If you wish to give a speech please PM me on here with a script.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Eclipze
(07-06-2016, 10:27 PM)SirMinus Wrote:

You've been accepted. If you wish to give a speech please PM me on here with a script.

You're inbox is full :p
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
(07-06-2016, 10:29 PM)Eclipze Wrote:

Just deleted 300+ PM's, try now lol
Name: Njperry50

Role: Event Staff

Hours: 601 hrs

(Not part of the Application) At what time on Friday will you be doing this rp?
(07-06-2016, 10:37 PM)SirMinus Wrote:
(07-06-2016, 10:29 PM)Eclipze Wrote:

Just deleted 300+ PM's, try now lol
Done
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
Event looks good. I'm debating applying as I'm not sure if I'll be available on that date. If I had a garuntee that I would be availible, I would definitely apply.

Best of luck!
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(07-06-2016, 11:03 PM)Njperry50 Wrote: Name: Njperry50

Role: Event Staff

Hours: 601 hrs

(Not part of the Application) At what time on Friday will you be doing this rp?

Accepted.

Updating thread to include time now.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • NJperry
Name: [FL:RP] Profeat

Role: Marine

Hours: 691

Did I helped you in this post?
              Give me reputation here!
                               Polish Community Member