BR: Somen
Name of player: [FL:RP] Somen

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53982351

Time in GMT: 03:20 PM approxomately.

Server: V4B1.

Summary: My friends and I just got our permit from the President, to have helicopters, and run our weather station, when suddenly, Somen at Empire Hotel screamt 'Get out of your car', but no more than two seconds after he said it, he shot one time at us, and almost killed me, because i where the driver, then he told me to unlock the car so he could take it for himself and possibly his friend aswell, but i told him that he is breaking the rules by just attempting to powergame, and steal my vehicle, he even admits to this, and starts with a salty and bad attitude, he also says he has ShadowPlay, so if he has the video, i would love to see it.

Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/plJIe

Edit: He also said 'KYS' (Kill yourself) to Angel_Fallen, because he said he got 666 hours. (Evidence: http://imgur.com/LXKKvcq)
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Hello,
I'd like to hear Somen's side of story. If he does have evidence i would like him to post it here so the case can be reviewed. 
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
I may not be involved in this but he has done this to me before as well where he says "GET OUT OF THE CAR" he gives you like 2 seconds before he kills you he also broke Fear RP aswell today when I mugged him but no evidence as I didn't know he was Ulrish at the time
(07-06-2016, 01:09 AM)RyanTheTurtel Wrote: I may not be involved in this but he has done this to me before as well where he says "GET OUT OF THE CAR" he gives you like 2 seconds before he kills you he also broke Fear RP aswell today when I mugged him but no evidence as I didn't know he was Ulrish at the time

Even though you are not allowed to post here, i will agree with you this is almost what happend to me, and i saw alot of people complaining about this in OOC aswell.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Approved
The user will be punished accordingly.

EDIT: Moved by Infernaw
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]