Identity Thief
So well we have some c*nt using my name ok and if this is a "coincidence" idc im still writing this thread

the real KazooKid: STEAM_0:1:164690102

the Plagiarist: STEAM_0:1:127556446

just want to let everybody know as i dont want to be banned wrongly for this 12 here that cant come up with his own idea for a name
How do i know this is the "real" KazooKid writing this thread?
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 2 users Like King Kickass's post:
  • Tomo, DreeBott
(07-04-2016, 08:01 PM)King Kickass Wrote: How do i know this is the "real"  KazooKid writing this thread?

i dont know how to prove that im just saying is that i have a profile on forums and on fl Named kazookid out of no where someone use's KazooKid as their name and considering there are only 2 people 1 being me that have used kazookid on the fl servers, so make your own conclusion im just saying i have had the name first and now someone else is using it. im not posting this to spite someone because they took my name even though i am irritated by it i just want to keep my account from being falsely banned. Thanks
You're a f*cking synth aren't you?!
(07-04-2016, 08:16 PM)Kierondeeuk Wrote: You're a f*cking synth aren't you?!

AMMM NOOTT!!
Even you didn't come up with an original name -_- as we all know you are not the real Kazookid :p so you stole the real one's identity too Smile BE ORIGINAL BRUH
[Image: VSzN6aF.gif]
                                                 +REP | Steam
i really like the movie
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
Just wondering did you make this new forum account?
http://www.fearlessrp.net/member.php?act...&uid=19616
If not, someone just took the game up a notch.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(07-05-2016, 09:36 PM)King Kickass Wrote: Just wondering did you make this new forum account?
http://www.fearlessrp.net/member.php?act...&uid=19616
If not, someone just took the game up a notch.

Nope that aint me prob the chap were talking bout
(07-04-2016, 09:26 PM)Ryuk Wrote: Even you didn't come up with an original name -_- as we all know you are not the real Kazookid :p so you stole the real one's identity too Smile BE ORIGINAL BRUH

Sorry but your name is based of the anime character Ryuk Shinigami so nice one m8

and second i dont see the original kazookid actively using this as a name on any other forums or websites i only made this so people know im the one who USED the name on this forum first and im pretty sure the majority of this site's users names are influenced by characters or things they like