Ruxandra / Disorder
Your name: Disorder

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:15331114

Your ban ID: 61268

Banned by: Raptor

Reason: Stealing items during transaction. Lyinga bout it. You really should know better.

Involved: Can't remember, it was a while ago.

Why we should unban you: As I tried to explain to Raptor there was an issue with addon / content sync which involved in my screen being literally a nest full of purple and black squares with floating errors added.

I admit I may have been a little 'intoxicated' so I decided to play along, ran around spammed E and then I'm teleported to a roof by Raptor which begins to accuse me. I defend myself explaining that I have no idea how it happened and the fact that my menu is bugged and I can't drop those ammo packs I think. 

Without giving much thought of the situation he instantly banned me, I didn't bother protesting it at that point because it was more than obvious I wasn't wanted in the community, and who am I not to abide the crowd's demand.

Edit: I have no interest to lie neither to steal 800$ with of garbage ammunition, got enough items / money to prove that.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Now since you and me are past admins, you and I know the commands that admins have and some of them we can't really talk about in public. But I remember this situation perfectly. I am Raptor but I've changed my name to Rocket.

At that time you took items (Ammo Boxes) from players who were doing a small transaction. I asked why you took them you said that it was a big Error sign for you and you didn't even know what it is. At that point. I decided to spawn the same Ammo Boxes and then use the super-secret (/sg) admin command to see what you are seeing and saw that you had no Errors when you looked at the box of ammo.

Therefore at that time, you lied to me saying that you didn't know it was Ammo and that you couldn't even see what it was, but clearly you were able to see what it is. Now I think I still have the image saved in my old computer somewhere not sure where it is at the moment.

I'll try to find it soon but I am 100% sure that I've posted a thread in the Admin Section under Players sub-forum all about this case with evidance. But of course, SoulRipper decided to hide everything on the old admin section so it is unlikely that the thread would still be there.

If any admins still have access to that old thread then please take a look at it.
This case is under investigation.

Thank you in advance for your patience.
Old thread has been read and investigated, which confirms the banning administrator's story to be true.

UBR denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]