[Closed] The Captain's Dry Dock
This is a dupe/contraption sale thread. I'm sorry, but I won't have any interest in buying a dupe unless it helps improve my own building skills.

I have decided after a long period of keeping my dupes to myself, I will be selling and taking commissions for Passive and Aggressive dupes.

Here are some examples of past work that are also all for sale:

This is a Gun Store dupe. It can be placed anywhere that has adequate space. It also comes with a bulletproof drop-down shutter than protects the Gun Dealer from robberies that can be activated by a button under the desk. (The Syndicate sign is a place holder. I can change this to what you request)

This is a 'Cabin in the woods' concept shack. It can be placed anywhere that has adequate space. The interior is kitted out for illegal activities, such as contraband farming, drug smuggling and maybe a good place to hide a hostage.

This is a trailer dupe that can be towed around by the raptor and the tides truck. This version is kitted out for Gun Dealers who like to be on the road or who are evading police for selling illegal weapons. I recommend that you freeze the base plate while stationary. (Because this counts as a self made vehicle, you will need permission from a moderator or upwards to use it) -Sold for $77.5k

This, is a bucket. Just joking, it's actually a suspension bridge. It is wide enough to support one lane and a foot path, the white line separates them. I can also make this a functional drawbridge on request. (The road raises and lowers like Tower Bridge on the River Thames)

This example dupe is a warehouse that stands above the Evocity lake. It is accessed by a wooden bridge that connects to the outer reaches of the lake. It features a functional door that opens and closes via keypad and a side door for personnel. The interior space is currently empty to allow for changes to fit the current Roleplay. It can also be placed anywhere than has adequate space, just remember to add an access ramp and remove the wooden bridge. Sold for $90,000

This dupe is intended for presidential protection. It features a checkpoint where an officer/SRU member will cuff the visitor and check them for any weapons. Once they have been checked, they pass through a second security door to the president's office. In the event of an attack, the dupe features two safety rooms at the back of the level. The president can quickly be rushed to either one of these rooms and hidden behind solid cover. Both rooms are exactly the same, this is to force attackers into making a choice. They either split their forces in half and assault both rooms, or they focus on one room but risk being flanked by the remaining defenders in the other room.

Spoiler :

This is a functional drawbridge version of the bridge seen earlier. The road surface is hoisted upwards by hyrdraulics.

Spoiler :

This is a mobile reconnaissance vehicle. It features a functional door, interior with RT Screens and a mini-drone equipped with an RT Camera. It can be used with the Raptor or Tides Truck. (This is a self made vehicle and requires permission from an admin to spawn it)

This is another part of my Gun Dealer dupe selection. It's a static gun store that includes a storage room at the back and a glass showcase for some of the many weapons you'll be selling. It's secured by a keypad door and the large wooden structure stops people from jumping over the counter.

This next dupe can be useful for both passive and aggressive RP. It's an island in the middle of the lake that can only be accessed by a bridge. It comes with two cages for hostages and good enough protection to ensure the SRU won't do anything stupid.

This dupe is passive. It's a comedy club that has plenty of seating and a stage for the night's acts.

This is another passive dupe. It's an RV dupe for anybody who wants to do some good old fashioned camping (Minus the tents). It has a blue cooler, a nice barbecue to cook on and enough seating for you and your friends.

All these dupes shown can be modified to order and I take commissions for entirely fresh dupes.
Here is my steam profile if you want to talk about commissioning a dupe:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Douchebagdan

Keep in mind, building dupes is often a balance between functionality and beauty. The more appetising the dupe is to the eye, the more props required.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
The following 5 users Like Captain Barry's post:
  • Greed^, Random, Kippsee, Jonas, Awestruck
I like them all. Good work Barry.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Captain Barry
How much is the warehouse, it looks really good.
(07-03-2016, 07:50 AM)Coffee Wrote: How much is the warehouse, it looks really good.

Because the warehouse is already 40 props, it requires two players to use it in any RP which is why I'm not asking a large amount for the it. I'd be a happy camper with $95,000 for the warehouse dupe. (If you want a price reference, there are other dupe sale threads around so you can see if you like the price tag)
I've added a new Aggressive dupe intended for presidential/dictator protection. This time with video!
These dupes look excellent
The following 1 user Likes StrikeOne's post:
  • Captain Barry
Updated with new dupes
What are the prices for the Trailer and working bridge?
One of the best bridges I have seen. Although pointless in the place it is, it's amazing none the less.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Awesome work!
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator