Unblacklist Liam Bengtsson (Liam Legend)
Your name: (✭Liam Legend✭)

Your blacklist ID: (63895)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32337278

Reason: (I RDMed people while i was a gun dealer)

Staff member who blacklisted you: NightHawkD

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I havent play since 5-9 months and i have been better, i would like to RP again and i like being a cop but not so funny without a pistol. Example if you are in a shootout and have no pistol. I understand my punshiment but it was a long time ago and i was stupid to do that. And i hope you understand me, I am ready to take RP more serious please.
Honestly it matters not if you have not played in 5 to 9 months. You also state that you agree to breaking the rules. May I refer you to part of our unblacklist request rules.

Code:
Do not write an unblacklist request if you know you broke the rules.

Which you admit to breaking the rule but yet only decided to leave the server rather then sit out your punishment.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Well one of your admins told me i should do that -.- nice admins you got then...
(07-03-2016, 09:46 AM)Liam Bengtsson Wrote: Well one of your admins told me i should do that -.- nice admins you got then...

You started to ask on the server why you could not use weapons. I saw that you had a blacklist from a couple of months ago issued by NightHawkD.
Therefor I told you , "You can always try to make an unblacklist request." Because there is nothing else I can do.

Before posting an unblacklist request, there is some rules when making one.

[*]4. Do not write an unblacklist request if you know you broke the rules.
The blacklist has 4h of playtime left, so just play it out.

Denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]