Really staff(maggots)?
Asking under a unban request what ToS is gives me a warning ? What is this bullshit`?
xd---
Space. Google it instead next time.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
You know the unban request section rules. I'd suggest sending a PM next time instead of posting where you're not meant to.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Just search in in the Froums and ur good or ask in the Support section of the Form
Not involved.
Warned.

Agorith
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Insert
(07-02-2016, 10:15 AM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: You know the unban request section rules. I'd suggest sending a PM next time instead of posting where you're not meant to.

Lets say like.. You are in school, there is something written in your book from last period, you dont know what it means, the teacher talks to another student about something different, you want to ask the teacher what this means because google doesnt give you a good answer and you didnt thought about looking in the schoolbook, what does the teacher do ? He gives you detention..

Does this seem to be fair?

You could also say:
*In America*: Gtfo of my Property *Shoots the guy who lost his ball on his Property*
it's simple, don't post in an unban request unless you're involved.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
It pretty much clearly says that you can't post in that section, the fact that you had a question doesn't really excuse you.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(07-02-2016, 11:24 AM)Space Glitch Wrote:
(07-02-2016, 10:15 AM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: You know the unban request section rules. I'd suggest sending a PM next time instead of posting where you're not meant to.

Lets say like.. You are in school, there is something written in your book from last period, you dont know what it means, the teacher talks to another student about something different, you want to ask the teacher what this means because google doesnt give you a good answer and you didnt thought about looking in the schoolbook, what does the teacher do ? He gives you detention..

Does this seem to be fair?

You could also say:
*In America*: Gtfo of my Property *Shoots the guy who lost his ball on his Property*

This isn't school, bud.
No matter what other examples you'd give they're irrelevant as we have clear rules on the forums aswell as ingame and you're meant to follow them.

If your question hadn't already been answered, ToS stands for Terms of Service.