Whathe12 TOS unban request
Your name: (Steam friends name) whathe12

Your SteamID: (You can find this when you search for your ban) STEAM_0:0:23894491

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 71463

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) [FL] Avgar

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?): TOS is the reason listed, although I'm not sure what exact part of the TOS I broke.

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)
Nobody except myself
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
I'm a bit unclear as to why I was permanently banned for the reason TOS, however, I have an idea of possibly why I was. I think I was banned because I had some participation in another CityRP community, and if this is I was banned for the reason TOS, then I'm sorry that I decided to go play on another RP community's server. It's been quite a while since I've been banned and I've decided to make this unban request because this is one of the only fun and enjoyable RP servers on Garry's Mod.

If this unban request gets denied, than I would like to know exactly which part of the TOS I broke and when I broke it.

Thank you.
Awaiting response from Avgar.

Please be patient.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
You were setting up your own CityRP server with the leaked version of the gamemode, hence you were banned for ToS.
If the OP does not reply in 48 hours the UBR will be denied.
Denied.

The allotted 48 hours has passed.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator