[FL] Hitman
Please note: If you have important evidence to add, but are too afraid to post it on here, feel free to contact the prosecutor on the Steam client (www.steampowered.com), or on the Fearless forums (www.fearlessrp.net)

Name: Greed

Time/Date: 01-07-2016, 00:39 UK time

Steam ID: why is this needed?

Name of Administrator: Hitman

Evidence:
First and foremost, I'd like to introduce the following admin abuse case against the accused, Hitman.
Prosecutor side: GreeD^, Falcao, Marty, anyone with important evidence to add, anyone affected by the accused
Defense side: The administrator team, the accused
Administration and judges: The supervising-administrator team (note: Avgar and Infernaw), the owner of the forum where the events happened (Soulripper)

Introduction
Yesterday (the day before this post was updated, to be exact, the day this thread was created), several members of an online community, which will be named as Fearless (refer to www.fearlessrp.net), was affected by the accused part. The accused part not only insulted, but also disrespected several members, and went out of his way to make sure he would hurt them. In the following text, I will present not only the evidence of aforementioned situation, but also show evidence of other occurances like this from the same party, and refer to laws from relevant countries that has been broken. Other important and relevant material will also be presented, please contact me if any parts has been left out. 
Laws from relevant countries important to the following cases
Denmark: (prosecutors location)

France: (servers location)

Spoiler :

The United states: (Defendants location)

Spoiler :
-

Evidence of first mentioned case

On the following evidence (Note: evidence gained by using the program Gyazo (www.gyazo.com) and then re-uploaded to the host Imgur (www.imgur.com)), you can see the first mentioned case of the accused part insulting and disrespecting fellow community members. Quote from the post (refer to the picture) Hitman: To the haters, f**k off, get a life and don't die at 30 because of how much time you spend in front of the monitor (please note, a word has been censored and edited unlike in the original evidence, due to it being a mean word, but it's also automatically censored on this website) - Following up after the picture

Now you may wonder, what is classed as an insult and disrespect? Following is taken from the Cambridge dictionary (www.dictionary.cambridge.org)
Insult:
Disrespect:
Now if you look at these definitions , how can this not be classed as that?
Your honor, I'd like to move on and present more relevant evidence.

Now before I continue with evidence, I'd like the judges to note down that the accused part has already served punishment for the mentioned crimes beforehand, please read the following closely.

Warned before
Please refer to the user Adoptgaming.exe's post for more information about this case

Now I'd like to present more valid evidence that the accused part has broken the laws.

The following is from abuse cases 
Please note that an ex-administrator, Falcao, was partly demoted for not being serious in cases like this, please refer to his demotion thread for evidence of this
Both pieces of evidence is taken from abuse cases, please contact the prosecutor side for links and more information.
The pictures clearly shows immature behaviour in the courthouse, which another admin partly was demoted for.

The following is from the off-topic section
This piece of evidence shows the accused part not only swearing to a huge extent, but also having a threatening and aggressive behaviour towards members of the community.

Teamspeak
The following evidence is from teamspeak (note: this was on the official FearlessRP teamspeak) where he insulted 2 (at the time) administrators, and several community members, please refer to Falcao's post for more information

Spoiler :

Last, I'd like to present evidence from this case, where the guilty has shown immature behaviour, and thrown cheap shots at me in this case, which another administrator partly was demoted for

Spoiler :

On this evidence, it's clearly shown how he's unable to take an abuse case on him seriously, and takes the time to throw in jokes, even though valid evidence has been presented.
I appreciate you going out of your way to report me. You're one to talk about insulting.

Thanks babe!

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(06-30-2016, 11:44 PM)Hitman Wrote: I appreciate you going out of your way to report me. You're one to talk about insulting.

Thanks babe!

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

I'd respect if you were a bit more serious when this AA is on you, lets not forget that part of Falcaos demotion reason was for being unserious in abuse cases
Very, very unprofessional.

I felt insulted and actually went to the extent of reporting the post myself.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Direct quote from my demotion, this was a situation used in my demotion. "not being able to keep professional."

So hopefully now, Hitman is put in line and gets off his high horse thinking that he can do what he wants.

With the insult and acting unprofessional, damn that's a pretty big thing as part of my demotion was also "Several occurences of exhibiting toxicity towards fellow staff members as well as disrespect towards staff and community members." Another direct quote from my demotion.

With them two points added, the above quote shows toxic to fellow staff, which if I remember this was you and me being toxic to one another during my time as staff, that's three very big points and it's not the first situation for you, you're not cut out for the role, you've got no respect for players and look down to everyone.

Let's sum it up, you've acted hugely unprofessional, not for the first time. You've shown no respect to players and been toxic and insulted them, not for the first time. And add that with the staff situation with me, we got 3 direct warnings which should end up leading to very serious consequences.

As well as how he acted on TS this one time towards myself, unprofessional infront of players and not respectable to staff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVODwtMmD2Y
-Involved-
you actualy came into my post which i never invited you to come and talk shit to us.
you came and insulted everyone who didn't say anything nice to you. and trust me theres nothing to hate on you for.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User Warned. Not involved. - AwestruckBullet
(07-01-2016, 12:18 AM)Insert Wrote: User Warned. Not involved. - AwestruckBullet

He is being a toxic admin. you speak against him and he would prob insult you too.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
(07-01-2016, 12:18 AM)Insert Wrote: User Warned. Not involved. - AwestruckBullet

Breaking rules himself solely because he is an admin.

He is doing this, quite clearly even if it is just forum rules.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(07-01-2016, 12:21 AM)Falc Wrote:

Breaking rules himself solely because he is an admin.

He is doing this, quite clearly even if it is just forum rules.

User Warned. Not involved. - AwestruckBullet