GHOSTK1LL3R
Your name: GHOSTK1LL3R

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:38145384

Your ban ID: 71280

Banned by: [FL] Avgar

Reason: ToS

Involved: No idea

Why we should unban you: I've been banned around two months now and it's I time I posted an unban.

As much as I'd love to admit what I've done wrong, how can I if I get banned and then not even an explanation? Along with no explanation to be able to fight my corner, there is also a single bit of evidence that Avgar has which he won't show anyone, Avgar and me never had a great relationship and he won't make any evidence public or just show it to me, which is questionable. But I won't turn this on Avgar.

How can I admit my mistakes and or deny my mistakes if the evidence is behind a closed door where the key has been thrown away, it makes no sense and is absolutely ridiculous. It's like me killing someone on the server, but then saying I don't want to show evidence for the reason as it's private. But we know it doesn't work like that, players are obliged and even forced in the past to pass over evidence and been threatened with bans if refused, yet staff can just hide evidence away in order to keep me banned.

I've been banned before for ToS but Soulripper himself unbanned me on that occasion for insufficient evidence that has no proof it's been forged as it was a steam chat, so I'd like to request Avgar release the evidence otherwise I have no hope of ever returning to Fearless because of privacy, which isn't valid.

Of course if evidence is provided and it has some truth to it, I will be more than happy to explain in more depth. Sometimes words can be taken out of context, that's what happens in life so I should atleast get a chance to explain that and if it is deemed valid, then all I can do is apologize for my actions.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved.
Warned.

Agorith

Why the hell are you so salty, admins.
Not involved.
Warned.

Agorith
Not involved. User Warned. - AwestruckBullet
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
Not involved. User Warned. - AwestruckBullet
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Ignore.
Your actual words:

'Hopefully if we terrorize them enough they'll start resigning'.

'Terrorizing' is 'harassing' which is what ToS 1.12 first bullet point means.

If you had said this without actually doing any terrorizing the situation would be different. But weeks leading up to that you constantly went to roleplays of administrators, walking on the edge of rule breakage and 'terrorized' them, which you even admitted to yourself.

Something I find peculiar is when Falcao asked me why you were banned I told him the exact phrase you said that you were banned for.
He did not question that, he did not deny that you said that. He was concerned about WHO said it, but not what was said.
(07-01-2016, 06:29 AM)Avgar Wrote: Your actual words:

'Hopefully if we terrorize them enough they'll start resigning'.

'Terrorizing' is 'harassing' which is what ToS 1.12 first bullet point means.

If you had said this without actually doing any terrorizing the situation would be different. But weeks leading up to that you constantly went to roleplays of administrators, walking on the edge of rule breakage and 'terrorized' them, which you even admitted to yourself.

Something I find peculiar is when Falcao asked me why you were banned I told him the exact phrase you said that you were banned for.
He did not question that, he did not deny that you said that. He was concerned about WHO said it, but not what was said.

So there was a clear dislike between Ghost and staff, yet this is all against Ghost.

But hey, let me question this Avgar because there's no lying this one away for anyone. Whilst I was staff at Fearless, me and you know it both that certain Adminitrators were out for Ghost. They stated how they wanted Ghost perm'd, he's toxic and no good here etc, how they want to catch him out so he's off the community, so should a few Administrators also not be perm'd for the same reasons as Ghost? Because they harrassed Ghost and we all know it, so why is only Ghost the one to be punished?

Oh this game too? Okay Avgar we'll both play dirty here.

I questioned you numerous times on Ghosts ban, tried to put the puzzle together about the so called "evidence" you've gathered. You explained it to me once about Ghosts ban, but never in true detail and only parts cut from the story, so what I knew was limited. I also questioned it in a specific thread, you viewed it yet I got no reply whatsoever, the thread was closed and archived with my questions left for dead.

As stated in the OP, how can anyone claim whether Ghost is guilty or not if you hide away evidence, it's near enough impossible to even attempt to back himself up on this occasion, things get taken out of context and things get said in the heat of the moment, but all that is cared about is Ghost being perm'd for the better of the community so staff say. Of course I would question who said it, because it leads to my above point of not knowing any real evidence. For all we know a player could have just told you what was said on TS with no evidence and you've gone off and perm'd Ghost, because this whole case is hugely secretive, which no other cases have been for ToS, so the story doesn't match.
Reply on behalf of GHOSTK1LL3R

"Your actual words: 'Hopefully if we terrorize them enough they'll start resigning'.".

You state this Avgar but I am set to hear or see any proof that I actually said this let alone if there is any evidence which even supports this claim.
Equally, you state how I am 'harassing' staff by me going into roleplays dosen't mean I am 'harassing'. This is a roleplay server Avgar of you of all people should know. Just because I want to roleplay something that might not going with the flow of a roleplay dosen't mean I am 'harassing' the people doing said roleplay. If I was to be 'harassing' staff it would be focused on that staff member and not on their roleplay.
You also state I am 'walking on the edge of rulebreak'. This is nor here or there, anything can be classed as the 'edge of rulebreak' what matters is that I am within the rules. Equally you state 'you even admitted to yourself'. I addmited it to myself? Again, i'd like to see proof of this allogation also.
'Something I find peculiar is when Falcao asked me why you were banned I told him the exact phrase you said that you were banned for. He did not question that, he did not deny that you said that. He was concerned about WHO said it, but not what was said.'
Falcao is not me, we don't share the same emmotion just because he didn't deny what I said dosen't mean that I said it and if that even said it towards a specific admin team.
I would just like to bring up the player report rule 4.
'3. Evidence is a requirement, do not request log checks, include solid evidence for your report or do not post one. '
I am yet to see any evidence, as it states evidence is a requirement and at that it requires soild evidence. Yes, you are an admin so you don't 'require' the player report rules however it's common sence you need evidence and legit evidence at that.
Why is a staff member required to provide evidence for its actions?
Staff members are handpicked for being trusted in their judgement and actions.
Never have staff been obliged to show evidence for their actions. Especially not ToS related subjects, which means the information gathered in order to take action is too sensitive to be published.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]