Scams of 500 dollars question
So because you can only mug for 500 dollars, would it be allowed to scam for something worth 500 dollars? 

For example, you scam somebody, with your job correctly set, of course, for something like a shitty glock or blowjob, he pays you 500 dollars and you run away quickly.
Is this allowed? 

I ask because it is not really any different to a mug, its 500 dollars so I dont see the issue and im just checking up on it.
I do not know, regarding an item.

However. If you are serious about the blowjob part, I wouldn't do it. It is considered rape, as you are forcing someone to have sexual intercourse with you.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
You are not allowed to scam anything, no matter the cost, value, or importance.

Scamming is in fact punishable by a ban.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 1 user Likes Reebs's post:
  • mintblackbeard
(06-30-2016, 12:43 AM)Reebs Wrote: You are not allowed to scam anything, no matter the cost, value, or importance.

I am pretty sure *he meant mug, not scam. (Judging by the details *he made)

EDIT: If you did mean scam, then don't. Like Reebs said, you can get banned.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Scamming, no matter how much money/items, is not allowed by rule 1.6.
You may get permanently banned for violating this rule.
If there is no items you are supposed to give that actually exist like a car, weapons,ammo etc. I think there is a good chance if you keep the money low, roleplay correctly. It might possibly be within acceptable limits.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • Coupcunt
You can get permabanned even if the amount you scam is small.
It doenst matter, Id say that this isnt allowed.
Read the rules.

Scamming is never going to be allowed
hello

(06-30-2016, 12:43 AM)Reebs Wrote: You are not allowed to scam anything, no matter the cost, value, or importance.

(06-30-2016, 08:11 AM)King Kickass Wrote: If there is no items you are supposed to give that actually exist like a car, weapons,ammo etc. I think there is a good chance if you keep the money low, roleplay correctly. It might possibly be within acceptable limits.
Yes!

(06-30-2016, 06:56 PM)[FL:RP] Kenny Wrote: Read the rules.
No!

(06-30-2016, 08:03 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote: [quote='Reebs' pid='596799' dateline='1467247437']
You are not allowed to scam anything, no matter the cost, value, or importance.

Perhaps staff should answer because theres two answeres here.