BR: [FL:RP] Insert, [TMUK] Kispasp
Name of player: [FL:RP] Insert, [TMUK] Kispasp

SteamID: Insert: STEAM_0:0:99509955

Kispasp: STEAM_0:0:144662941

Time in GMT: 5:30-5:47 GMT-4

Server: v4b1

Summary: Found them having a fist fight, went up to them and pointed a taser. They then ran away, (FearRP)

Evidence:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIuIQPW8G3U
Quote:2.1f Orders must be given via voice or text comminucation to initiate a FearRP situation.

You said nothing to us by voice or text (shown in video) Therefore FearRP was off.
(06-27-2016, 10:08 PM)Insert Wrote:
Quote:2.1f Orders must be given via voice or text comminucation to initiate a FearRP situation.

You said nothing to us by voice or text (shown in video) Therefore FearRP was off.

Actually, my friend did say stop.

Also,

2.1 You must follow FearRP. Your character must act afraid of life-threatening situations or of any weapons pointed at you.

Let's just wait for an administrator to decide.
Yeah, I actually did say stop in voice but I don't know if my mic was working.
(06-27-2016, 10:11 PM)Adam James Wrote:

Also,

2.1 You must follow FearRP. Your character must act afraid of life-threatening situations or of any weapons pointed at you.

Your friend didn't hold the weapon, you did.
(06-27-2016, 10:17 PM)Insert Wrote:
(06-27-2016, 10:11 PM)Adam James Wrote:

Also,

Your friend didn't hold the weapon, you did.

Good point, but still, as rule 2.1 states, you are afraid of any weapons pointed at you. If this was a real situation, and someone had a taser or pistol to you, wouldn't you fear for your life?
2.1f Orders must be given via voice or text comminucation to initiate a FearRP situation.
The video doesn't show any orders being given.

Do you have any other evidence of them breaking FearRP?
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
(06-27-2016, 10:19 PM)Ghost Wrote: 2.1f Orders must be given via voice or text comminucation to initiate a FearRP situation.
The video doesn't show any orders being given.

Do you have any other evidence of them breaking FearRP?

Problem I have with that is that it states "..Your character must act afraid of life-threatening situations or of any weapons pointed at you."
This can be misconceive players.
No I do not.
I rest my case.
2.1f Orders must be given via voice or text comminucation to initiate a FearRP situation.

This means that orders must be given in order for the FearRP situation to take place. 

"..Your character must act afraid of life-threatening situations or of any weapons pointed at you."

This applies once the FearRP situation is initiated, if you don't give an order they are allowed to run away in fear. Once you give the command they must listen to you.

Since you don't have any more evidence, this player report is denied

-Ghost
Fearless Moderator 
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]