Spear's Resignation
Hello Fearless!

When I first joined Fearless, the spear was thrown. Today. the spear hit the target. The spear is not flying through the air anymore. The journey has come to an end.

In the beginning I was this casual player driving my cab, my old way to make money. Later on I became a staff member to help the community and the players.

I've enjoyed my time here on this community but the time has come for me to move on. I simply don't feel like playing anymore. I feel like focusing on my life, my family and "her". This is not where I belong, not anymore.

Thank you everyone for showing respect, love and friendship. I appreciate everything you have done for both me and the community. Thank you for accepting me and for trusting me. I really do appreciate that.

I decided to resign from my position.

Have a nice time here on this community and may luck be in your favour.

Stay fearless!

Thanks.
I'll miss you.. Sad
:O Bye spear
Bye Spear!

Was an absolute pleasure to RP with you. I hope we can keep in touch!
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Cya my friend!
No. Sad another good admin gone.

Bye spear.
Aww, What a shame :'(

Take care mate and good luck on your future endeavours
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
Spear! First of all thanks you for all the time and effort you put into Fearless, you made this a good place to be, for sure! You did so many nice RP's, and I am really going to miss you! I understand your decision, and I respect it.
Stay safe.

Best regards,
Santaliz

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
Spear,

We've had alot fun together with Snowredwolf counted. You'll be missed as one of the friendly and respected Administrators from the Server. I'll miss you around and you can never be replaced on the way you were.

I wish you all the luck with your future and the girls, I hope you will still pop up sometimes on the server to just say "Hii" or even mabye come back to us.

Stay stong my little Spear, 

Much love from from..

~Brikaas
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
The following 1 user Likes Brikaas's post:
  • Edned
You were a great staff member, I know how ya feel, to me the gamemode has gotten quite boring