BR: [FL:RP]Ryuzaki, Denis
Name of player: [FL:RP]Ryuzaki, Denis

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:174845659 -- Ryuz

STEAM_0:1:42157422 -- Denis

Time in GMT: About 3:40-4:00 EST (GMT -4)

Server: v4b1

Summary: Broke FearRP, Ryuzaki FailRP (Standing in the middle of a shootout, and mugging in street) and player disrespect

Evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCEOsWDRXmY

FailRP:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IunIY21_xRk

FailRP 2nd time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1pgg1bQDdo

Player disrespect:

Note: He did try and get me to not post the ban request, which I said I wouldn't just to get out of that situation.
-Accused- Yeah i did not try get u not to post, i said i am sorry, and i simply apologized, and also you were not typing anything in chat IC so idk what to do! and as you can simply see in this vid, you just walked away like nothing happened!? how is it fear Rp while i didn't do anything and i did not even runaway, as for the fact of me trynna get u not to post, well thats true, i said sorry 'bout earlier but i guess i can't get your trust because you said sure...
[Image: VSzN6aF.gif]
                                                 +REP | Steam
(06-25-2016, 08:38 AM)Ryuk Wrote: -Accused- Yeah i did not try get u not to post, i said i am sorry, and i simply apologized, and also you were not typing anything in chat IC so idk what to do!  and as you can simply see in this vid, you just walked away like nothing happened!? how is it fear Rp while i didn't do anything and i did not even runaway, as for the fact of me trynna get u not to post, well thats true, i  said sorry 'bout earlier but i guess i can't get your trust  because you said sure...

Walked away because I didn't feel like dealing with you and your friend, whom I knew would break some type of rule (ie Fearrp) and end up attacking me. Plus, I was already on my way to sell items to someone.

And here's the full chatlog as you talked to me after I posted it.

Spoiler :
(Local OOC) [FL:RP] Adam James: Sorry I posted that lad. But, had too. Anyways, at
least you're hoenst.
VehicleType:prop_vehicle_jeep:
(Local OOC) [FL:RP] Adam James: honest*
VehicleType:prop_vehicle_jeep:
(Local OOC) [FL:RP] Adam James: I gave you a +1
(Clan Radio) Jake 'Frost' Smith: Dpbby?
(Local OOC) [FL:RP]Ryuzaki: thats IC,
(Clan Radio) Jake 'Frost' Smith: dobby?
(Local OOC) [FL:RP]Ryuzaki: not OOC,
(Local OOC) [FL:RP] Adam James: I know.
(Local OOC) [FL:RP]Ryuzaki: and also,
(Clan Radio) Jake 'Frost' Smith: nvm, not in clan
(Local OOC) [FL:RP]Ryuzaki: srsly, never thought u'd be like that bro
(Local OOC) [FL:RP]Ryuzaki: have some diggnety u think u accomplished something?
(Local OOC) [FL:RP]Ryuzaki: nothing but a -1 respect from me
(Local OOC) [FL:RP] Adam James: That's fine.
(Local OOC) [FL:RP]Ryuzaki: i thought u a real homie and a real dude that can forgive
ppl
(Local OOC) [FL:RP]Ryuzaki: it seems i only did it once and u just backstabm e
(Local OOC) [FL:RP]Ryuzaki: grow up man
(Local OOC) [FL:RP]Ryuzaki: grow some balls and be a man
(Local OOC) [FL:RP] Adam James: It's not really a accomplishment, it's more of a way of
saying that I actually follow rules.
You received $40 salary. $10 paid to tax. 
(Local OOC) [FL:RP]Ryuzaki: oh and also
Wrote 'screenshots/rp_evocity_v4b10008.jpg':  4.32 MB (1600x900) compresssed (quality 90) to 289.12 KB
(Local OOC) [FL:RP]Ryuzaki: i dont think thats disrespect but if it is u should report it
cuz u dont let anything slip awy even for once
(Local OOC) [FL:RP]Ryuzaki: then u come apologize
(Local OOC) [FL:RP]Ryuzaki: golddigger
(%) (OOC) [FL:RP] Brikaas: Do you have a question about the Server or Gamemode? Use
/help to ask your question to the Teacher team
(Local OOC) [FL:RP]Ryuzaki: more like a bronze oe

I know :p i wont judge ill just wait staff to make their judgement upon me
                                                 +REP | Steam
ooh and admins as i love being honest, i think i Fear RP'd there yeah, i pulled out a gun while at gunpoint, sorry
                                                 +REP | Steam
Added a few more things.
Approved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]