UBR GamingOfficialZZ
Your name: GamingOfficialZZ

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39360696

Your ban ID: 67527

Banned by: [FL] NightHawkd

Reason: Breaking NLR and Talking down to an Admin // No intent to RP and General Minging to get banned.

Involved: Me and [FL] NightHawkd (From what i can remember)

Why we should unban you: It has been along time now and i feel like i should be unbanned as I am very sorry for what i did, I know what i did was wrong and it will never happen again. This being said i would also like to say a massive sorry to all the staff and players on at the time. I love FL and its very fun to play as i have now finished college I would love to return to FL. i feel like i have changed from a kid to a mature young adult and this is one of the meny reasons i beleave i should get unbanned. Thanks for reading and please consider letting me be part of this fantastic community again. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
You came onto the FL servers with the pure intent of minging around. Both myself and Turtle were there to witness you do so. I trried to give you multiple warnings to stop but you continued to do so. I honestly do not see as to why you should be let back onto the server after you intentionally went onto the server and started to minge around knowing that both of us were there. You could have done like others had done which is asked to permed until you requested it to be removed. Once you would have wanted to rejoin you could have asked and it would have been removed from your record completely.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Although I heavily disagree with your approach towards being able to focus on your real life, I'd have to say regardless of that I think you've been banned long enough now.
However I will leave the ban on record as it'll be taken into account when you're caught rulebreaking again, so be aware of that.

With that being said, approved.