Time in GMT
1:30 GMT+1

Server
Evocity_v4b1

Summary:
Propblocking

Evidence:

[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
He was prop blocking clearly.. should I just stare if they didnt delete the props? I didnt know what I should so there lol
I know you really want to get me banned today yeah I understand that but why? for my little mistakes that I might have forgot on the rules list? Man today an officer killed me with props on purpose 2 times in a row.. He rdmed me 3 times for telling him to "stop and listen" and he arrested me 2 times for the same reason again. I got really tilt at this I even contacted admins but I had no proof to ban him and you know something? I got very tilt. Im sorry if you got tilt on me for doing 2 little mistakes that can end up getting warned or banned in my opinion, but I think you should use more empathy.. I crashed accidentally and you said I did on purpose over and over. I tried to pass a prop with chair and I didnt even know there is a rule that does not allow me to do that and you are a teacher in the server. Besides telling me not to do or how I did a mistake, why did you instantly got on forums and reported me? please think of this man If had done it on purpose, why did I then stop harming you after those?
Approved.