Time in GMT
1:05 GMT+1

Server
Evocity_v4b1

Summary:
Vehicle Manslaughter (On Purpose)

Evidence:

[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
I was trying to get out of the parking lot and while I was going you got straight on the way and I accidentally crashed then I checked the tab and there were no paramedic so I didnt want to waste your time staying injured and tried killing you sorry if I got on your nerves but It was a small accident with huge mistake on understanding
(06-23-2016, 11:39 PM)berke.hizal Wrote: I was trying to get out of the parking lot and while I was going you got straight on the way and I accidentally crashed then I checked the tab and there were no paramedic so I didnt want to waste your time staying injured and tried killing you sorry if I got on your nerves but It was a small accident with huge mistake on understanding

It was done on purpose and a minge act, wich you both knew.
(06-23-2016, 11:46 PM)Brikaas Wrote:
(06-23-2016, 11:39 PM)berke.hizal Wrote: I was trying to get out of the parking lot and while I was going you got straight on the way and I accidentally crashed then I checked the tab and there were no paramedic so I didnt want to waste your time staying injured and tried killing you sorry if I got on your nerves but It was a small accident with huge mistake on understanding

It was done on purpose and a minge act, wich you both knew.

If I would have done it on purpose, I wouldn't say "oh shoot Im really really sorry" on chat and I would have probably left you injured there on purpose come on man why would I do that? I was an S.R.U Im really sorry about that and I didn't do it on purpose won't you trust me for once?
The CDM itself wasn't on purpose but the FailRP after it was on purpose, you have not called a Paramedic even if there isn't one online.
Which you should do after you've hit a person with the vehicle.
(06-23-2016, 11:54 PM)Brikaas Wrote: The CDM itself wasn't on purpose but the FailRP after it was on purpose, you have not called a Paramedic even if there isn't one online.
Which you should do after you've hit a person with the vehicle.
I know I did not call a paramedic but why I didnt do that was because there were no paramedics. I checked the tab and jobs section and saw no paramedic that I said why would I leave him here waiting till somebody else kills him... and so I ran over you to let you respawn again
If he wants to respawn he has the ability to do so himself.

Clear failRP, however I'll have mercy and blacklist you from vehicles instead.