On the subject of Joulle's Ban
Your name: Joulle

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16249669

Your ban ID: 72177

Banned by: [FL:M] Ghost (extended by hitman)

Reason: Rape RP // 2nd offense of Rape, Extended by Hitman

Involved: I don't know the player's name but it was some corleone player, I'm not entirely sure if I recall correctly, but I think he was don corleone. Maybe I'm completely wrong but I'm very sure that Brikaas had nothing to do with this, I have no idea why they were trying to give me the impression that brikaas is somehow involved.

Why we should unban you:
First of all it was almost 5am my time so I can't remember everything. I'm using the logs I saved to try and remind what happened as best as I can. Secondly, I did not rape anyone, I asked the player if I can suck his dick with these words:
Code:
Joey Roberts: "may I have a little sucky"
Joey Roberts: "pls"
*** Joey Roberts unzips the man's pants and spits on his penis
*** Joey Roberts zips the pants
The player approved it via voice chat.

After some time had passed I was brought to a roof along. Hitman, Ghost and Brikaas were there with me. First question I get asked is: "Why did you rape Brikaas?"
Knowing that I didn't rape Brikaas or anyone I replied with questions: "what?" and "rape?".
Code:
Joey Roberts: did I?
Joey Roberts: I didn't do that to brikaas!
[FL:M] Ghost: Yes, you did.
Joey Roberts: and it was because the man wante
[FL:M] Ghost: Yes you did.
Joey Roberts: I asked him
Joey Roberts: it wasn't rape
Joey Roberts: ask the corleone guy
As you can see, I did mention that it wasn't rape since the other player wanted this. The conversation should've ended here, at least that's what I now remember thinking about. At this point I was wondering if they all were trolling me to have little fun at my expense as I've trolled many players on the server multiple times, including staff members.

Later on after a couple more questions I replied to them in this way
Code:
Joey Roberts: can you like ask him
Joey Roberts: I DIDNT RAPE YOU
Joey Roberts: I raped the corleone man
Joey Roberts: NOT YOU

After multiple times of being asked the same questions I was nervous and also tired as it was around 5am my time, yes this is my excuse because I'm a normal human being who doesn't function as well as normally when I haven't slept for a long time.
Yes, I admit to being a bit unclear but as you can see I did mention that it wasn't rape, instead it was wanted sexual rp, not with Brikaas, but with some don corleone player who's name I don't remember. The reason there isn't a record of this in chat logs is that he replied to me via voice chat with a little giggle since my question to suck him came out of nowhere.

I was nervous and tired so in the end I blurted out the wrong words: "I raped the corleone man." What I meant to say is: "I fucked the corleone man." I didn't even notice it myself until I was quoted on that during the interrogation. I seriously thought I was being trolled so I would go away and I tried to scream that it wasn't rape after having said that I raped the corleone guy. Note that this was near the end of the interrogation and it shouldn't have gone this far at all if you ask me. The whole situation felt like a court situation where you push the criminal with nonsense questions and repeat the same questions till he breaks and accidentally blurts out the things he's done.

Here's the chat logs from the sit and the supposed rape:
Code:
VehicleType:prop_vehicle_jeep:
(Advert) Joey Roberts (1255): Captain kirk is climbing a mountain.

Joey Roberts: may I have a little suckyJoey Roberts: pls
You have changed your job to 'chav'.
Player HeyHeyPay (STEAM_0:1:62419016) has joined the game.
*** Joey Roberts unzips the man's pants and spits on his penis
*** Joey Roberts zips the pants
Joey Roberts: thank you
Prop session saved, 3 props found!
Joey Roberts: may I?
(OOC) Joulle: plsdont leav me , I is cri alone
You received $50 salary. $0 paid to tax.
(OOC) prrrr: whai
(Broadcast) Frank 'Frankie' Pagliarelli: The president has set the tax to a high amount of
20% per payday
(Advert) Joey Roberts (1255): I apply for police tomorrow. pls wish luck.  I want to
shoot people.

(!) (ADMIN): [FL:M] Ghost brought Joulle.(Local OOC) [FL:M] Ghost: Turn that shit off
Joey Roberts: helo
Joey Roberts: whyyy??
(Local OOC) [FL:M] Ghost: Why did you rape Brikaas?
Joey Roberts: I turn it lower?
Joey Roberts: what?
Joey Roberts: rape?
(Local OOC) [FL:M] Ghost: 'unzips the man's pants and spits on his penis'
Joey Roberts: did I?
Joey Roberts: I didn't do that to brikaas!
(Local OOC) [FL:M] Ghost: Yes, you did.
Joey Roberts: and it was because the man wante
(Local OOC) [FL:M] Ghost: Yes you did.
Joey Roberts: I asked him
Joey Roberts: ask the corleone guy
(!) (ADMIN): [FL] Hitman brought [FL:RP] Brikaas.
(Local OOC) [FL:M] Ghost: He was AFK.
(Local OOC) [FL] Hitman: Brikaas
Joey Roberts: I didn't rape anyone
(Local OOC) [FL] Hitman: Did joulle ask permission to spit on your penis
(Local OOC) [FL:RP] Brikaas: No
Joey Roberts: yes
Joey Roberts: ask the corleone boss
Joey Roberts: he said in voice
Player Graves (STEAM_0:1:67900381) has disconnected (Disconnect by user.).
Player Graves left the game (Disconnect by user).
Joey Roberts: I asked can I do that and he ok'd
(Local OOC) [FL:RP] Brikaas: Joey Roberts: may I have a little suckyJoey Roberts: pls
(Local OOC) [FL:M] Ghost: He was AFK, lying won't help your case.
(Local OOC) [FL:RP] Brikaas: he asked it but is still never agreed on it.
Joey Roberts: what?
Joey Roberts: I'M NOT LYING
Joey Roberts: he said in voice!
Joey Roberts: ask him!
(Local OOC) [FL:RP] Brikaas: Due that I was indeed AFK.
(Local OOC) [FL:M] Ghost: He never agreed on it.
Joey Roberts: the corleone guy did
(Local OOC) [FL] Hitman: Joulle, You know RapeRP is not acceptable. You've been
banned for it before.
Joey Roberts: how can I prove this if I don't record 24/7
Joey Roberts: I didn't rape anyoen!
(Local OOC) [FL] Hitman: He was AFK. He's in our TS channel buddy...
Joey Roberts: I'm notlying
Joey Roberts: he wasn't at the time
(OOC) HeyHeyPay: hola
Prop session saved, 3 props found!
Joey Roberts: how many times do I have to tell
(Local OOC) [FL] Hitman: So you admit to rape x2?
Joey Roberts: I DIDNT RAPE
(OOC) HeyHeyPay: why am i in jail
(Local OOC) [FL:M] Ghost: You just said you raped him?
Joey Roberts: the man who's dick I spat on agreed to what I said
Joey Roberts: it's not rape when they allow it
Joey Roberts: I told it was some corleone
Joey Roberts: I have a memory it was the don
Joey Roberts: IT WASN'T RAPE
(Local OOC) [FL] Hitman: v33x   [03:42:03]  Joulle  (STEAM_0:1:16249669)    said: I raped
the corleone man
Joey Roberts: oki this isn't funa nymore
Just to add, I'm posting this on behalf of Joulle who is unable to post on the forums at this date due to a forums blacklist.
Hello Joulle,
First of all Brikaas was AFK at the time. When he came back he said 'Joulle has just raped me' in TS, therefore me and Hitman investiaged it. Once we checked the logs we saw the messages that you typed. I also find it quite a coincidence that you did it to someone else if Brikaas was stood there watching. 

Later in the sit you also said: 
v33x [03:41:57] Joulle (STEAM_0:1:16249669) said: I DIDNT RAPE YOU
v33x [03:42:03] Joulle (STEAM_0:1:16249669) said: I raped the corleone man

This shows you fully admitting to raping someone. You said it to both me and Hitman so we took action against it.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
(06-22-2016, 09:31 PM)Ghost Wrote: Hello Joulle,
First of all Brikaas was AFK at the time. When he came back he said 'Joulle has just raped me' in TS, therefore me and Hitman investiaged it. Once we checked the logs we saw the messages that you typed. I also find it quite a coincidence that you did it to someone else if Brikaas was stood there watching. 

This shows you fully admitting to raping someone. You said it to both me and Hitman so we took action against it.

Wait if Brikaas was AFK why wasn't he banned?
(06-22-2016, 10:19 PM)Dauwgelele Wrote:
(06-22-2016, 09:31 PM)Ghost Wrote: Hello Joulle,

If Brikaas was AFK why wasn't he banned?????

Why would an AFK player be banned?

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
From Joulle: I have no idea what Brikaas was on about but all I can say is repeat myself once again, just like during the interrogation that I didn't rape anyone or do any sexual rp with Brikaas. It was some random corleone player who's name I don't remember. I even told you to ask the corleone player last night while we were on the server, but no one listened to me, no one. We could've at least his side of the story.

Also did you read the whole thread? I clear state there why NEAR THE END of the sit I blurted out these words: "I raped the corleone man". I was nervous and very tired as the time was around 5am and I'm not a person who functions well when tired so I end up saying things I don't mean because I don't understand a thing about things that happen happen too fast, which in this case is the interrogation on the roof. The sex rp was slow enough for me to stay in track with since I initiated it and did all the work, the other player simply replied in chat with words similar to "yes" then giggled. I think the other player was don corleone at the time, so maybe you can check the logs to try and check which player was don corleone at the time and maybe we can ask him via steam, server, forums, whatever. I don't see any harm in at least trying to ask if the player even remembers this thing happening.

In addition, does Brikaas actually have any proof of this happening like video recording for example? This whole thing makes me suspect how Brikaas even 'noticed' that I supposedly raped him. Also I do recall being on the main street, in front of the gas station a couple minutes before sex rping with the corleone player but I was just looking what's going on and don't remember doing anything particular.

Also take a look at my signature if you don't believe that it was very late in here.
Not sure if considered as involved or not however I would like to put this statement across.

I was in a teamspeak channel with Brikaas at the time, along with Hitman, Falcao, Awestruck, Zambie, Hitman, Ghost, Frost, some others.

Now if indeed Brikaas did indeed consent to it I'm sure we would have all heard it, however I don't recall hearing that conversation.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Joulle Again:Marty, you're not involved in any way in this. Besides the point you made is stupid since Brikaas was afk as I was told and he could've muted his mic, if he had roleplayed with me.
Although the thing is that I never roleplayed with him any sex rp, instead I roleplayed with a random corleone player who's name I still don't know. Doesn't anyone listen to what I say ;-;?

If you're going to reply, could you at least read the whole thread and every reply and try to understand what's going on and bring some real insight.
Dear Joulle,

It doesn't matter whenver you raped me or not, you have still admitted yourself to rape a person in the situation were the talked to you. Your story wasn't really clear and you even typed it out in chat that you raped the "Corleone Member" instead of me which can be proved by the following piece of text that you've provided within your Unban Request
Code:

Your ban is valid, also due that its you're 2e offence for the same reason.

~Brikaas
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Posting for Joulle

Technically my ban is valid, but since I didn't break any rules, other than accidentally lied I think the ban deserves a second thought.

Yeah I totally get what you mean but please try to understand it from my side. I wasn't trolling or intentionally blurting out anything I don't even mean or didn't do. I meant to say: "I fucked the corleone man" but apparently I got my words mixed since I was so tired (I live in Finland, next to Russia so it was very late). It was a honest mistake from my side but I still don't like the fact that I was accused of doing something I didn't even do in the first place.

The thing is that I said I raped the other player since I got confused and nervous of having to repeat myself over and over again during the interrogation as I was being accused of doing rape rp on you. I mean I tried to explain that I didn't do rape rp on you, then I tried to explain why you might think it by telling you that I had sexual rp with some random (don) corleone player. I said a couple times that I didn't do any rape rp, might I add.

As I was saying, I was nervous, confused and tired. I got more nervous as the interrogation progressed and I for some reason blurted out that I raped the corleone player which I did not. I did not realize this until you started quoting me on that and I had to scroll up and check what I had said to try and prove you wrong but instead I found out I did say that and boom banned.

In addition, I was bored, I found the corleone player next to the bank's parking lot and I asked him if I can suck his (dick). He said "yes" or something similar in voice chat so I proceeded to do it. You know me, I do silly things all the time, although sometimes my trolling goes over line.

Note that none of these words are mine, im only posting this for Joulle
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator