Unban Mr.Ranger
Your name: Mr.Ranger

Your SteamID: 
STEAM_0:1:103998288

Your ban ID: 72165

Banned by: [FL:M] The Raccoon 

Reason: I apparently broke fearrp.

Involved: SirMinus, lordofthesilver.

I genuinely don't know why I got banned. SirMinus and I were gonna protest our friend's (lordofthesilver) living conditions in prisons as we where rping soviet soldiers. As I walked into prison there were already two officers (I didn't catch their names) in prisons. They didn't pull weapons on me and if they did the weapons weren't in my vision. As SirMinus initiated lockdown and the SRU came in they pointed a gun at me and I got down immediately. They didn't tell me to do anything (lordofthesilver can tell you that) so I stood there and waited. The next thing I know I am getting dragged away by a mod. I was instantly banned by him with no warning. He didn't initiated a admin sit with me and just banned with out saying a word. nor did he warn me before I got banned.

Cancelled My ban ended. (cant delete for some reason)
All the information in this thread is correct, though I'm not too sure about them saying anything as I was in the control room area so I may not have heard.
THE SRU did not issue any orders to Ranger.
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
Admin's have to tone down a bit. They are to agressive.

Aaaand i got warned by an admin that i shall not post if im not involved. Thanks for the warning!
(06-21-2016, 06:47 PM)_ZooM_ Wrote: Admin's have to tone down a bit. They are to agressive.

Aaaand i got warned by an admin that i shall not post if im not involved. Thanks for the warning!
-
Denied as requested on the first post.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]