Take Ghosts ADmin privlages
Name: scott2468

Time/Date: 20/06/2016

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:155700026

Name of Administrator: [FL:M] Ghost

Evidence I have no evidence as the most important thing were done physically I was a cop and I was on patrol when I stop and notice ghost hitting other players cars with what I believe to be a ram so I got out of my car to check it out no knowing he was an admin so I chased after him with a tazer and he evaded me so as I was on my way back to my car a person who I believe to be his friend help me up with a gun but I managed to escape so what I did I later returned to the area and found the guy again so what I did a my role as a police officer I tried tazing the guy as he still help a weapon I failed to taze him as you cant taze those with ranged weapons I returned to my car and that's when admin Ghost was chaseing and hitting my car with a ram and took it down to 13 percent so I was angry and tried to run him over because it would be a while till I can afford to fix my car because police don't get paid much so what he did was pick up my car and argue with me fter we argued he removed my car causing me to die so I think he admin capabilities should be removed as he has clearly gone crazy and acting idiotic with the power he holds
I blacklisted you because you attempted to CDM me and even admitted it. Punishing you for a rule breakage is not abuse, post an unblacklist request if you feel it was unfair.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
This case is totally invalid without evidence. Evidence is a requirement remember.

In addition, you even admit to breaking the rules... " I was angry and tried to run him over"
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
I'm not reporting him because he blacklisted me I'm reporting him for damaging my car and other players cars with out reason and stopping me for playing my role as a police officer and letting the criminal with the gun get away and he was protecting the guy with the gun
Then make a player report about the situation. You trespassed into our property and i chased you out with a bat, i also shouted don't come back and hit your car on the way out. You don't just wonder on in to people's houses and expect nothing to happen. 

How did i stop you from RPing as a Police officer? I didn't kill you or take anything away from you.
for starters I didn't go inside the house I was on the lawn and there was no law saying I a police officer couldn't and you didn't just hit it one you hit it multiple time till it was almost broken even though I was 2 houses away from the lawn.

And you did kill me you DE spawned my car when I was on low health because you kept on hitting my car which also damages the driver and I fell and died so yea you did kill me
(06-20-2016, 07:33 PM)sscott63 Wrote: for starters I didn't go inside the house I was on the lawn and there was no law saying I a police officer couldn't and you didn't just hit it one you hit it multiple time till it was almost broken even though I was 2 houses away from the lawn.

And you did kill me you DE spawned my car when I was on low health because you kept on hitting my car which also damages the driver and I fell and died so yea you did kill me

We had walls around our house, you some how got in. I chased you out and hit you. Once i stopped you drove down away little and then decided to turn around and attempt to CDM me. That's why i picked you up and questioned you about it.
Regardless of your complete lack of evidence, nothing about what Ghost did was abusive.
Don't expect anything to happen with this AA, just a heads up.

If anything you're free to post a player report on him instead, then again you'd need evidence on there aswell.
its pretty pointless to have to give evidence because nearly every admin uses voice chat and 1/10 people record their gameplay so your basically say that 9/10 people that could be being abused by admins have to sit there and take the shit for it because of lac of evidence..... that's fucked up
Evidence is required for ALL cases in the courthouse, I fail to see how any of it is 'fucked up'.
Would you sue someone in real life without having any evidence on them and then be surprised when you lose the case?

With that being said, I suggest you wait for an SA verdict.