Newb
Hi all,

Maybe some of you have already seen me hop around in Evocity. Account Roy023, player Roy Winchester (Supernatural fan).

My real name is also Roy and I'm no stranger to RP (played on Gmod.Biz in '11-'12), I am new to this server though.
In the last two days I have already had some good times and I'm really getting back into it.

About me; I'm a 26 y/o dutchie living with his girl since the past year (been together 3 years). I work for a brewery (no not as a taster Skeptical ) on the administration.
Hobbies are gaming (primarily on Ps4), boardgames and having a laugh with mates, over a beer.
Also love music, In the past 2 years concert-highlights: Pink Floyd (Roger Water's The Wall) and AC/DC (First concent of latest tour).

Looking forward to playing with you all, and Corleone; stop mugging me!  Angry Cheese Cya soon.
Kind regards,
The following 2 users Like Roy023's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, Azog
Welcome to Fearless, hope to see you on soon!
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
You sound like a cool guy. I hope to see you around.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Ay fellow supernatural fan here, just finished last episode of season 11 Cheese
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Decay
Welcome fellow Dutchie!

(06-20-2016, 08:39 AM)Greed^ Wrote: Ay fellow supernatural fan here, just finished last episode of season 11 Cheese

Shush, 

I made it to halfway season 9. Then I began over with my girl, now nearing the end of 9.  Smile
Kind regards,
Oh I wont spoil anything, but you are just about to reach some of the best seasons of the show
Awesome! And the rest, thanks for the warm welcome so far!
Kind regards,
Supernatural fan, ehy? I already like you.

Welcome!
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Welcome Roy!
I hope you enjoy yourself!
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]