Report: Archanion
Name of player: Archanion

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:75451237

Time in GMT: 3:15 am

Server: V4B1

Summary: 1. Basing as a mechanic 2. He didn't have any keypads to get out from his contraband place so I had to throw a molotov to get out.

Evidencehttps://youtu.be/idUQk1IAf3E
UPD : Powergaming.
Evidence : [Image: KE3nerl.jpg]
Here is the thing atlas. While those friends of yours were trying to propkill me all the day out there, I accidentally deleted some of the props that I own while trying to block their props that were being pushed at me and you are still one sided trying to defend them I hope that this is understandable because If I would have made it only one sided then why would I even make a keypad that leads in? I could always push the prop out and back in couldnt I huh?
(06-20-2016, 03:41 AM)berke.hizal Wrote: Here is the thing atlas. While those friends of yours were trying to propkill me all the day out there, I accidentally deleted some of the props that I own while trying to block their props that were being pushed at me and you are still one sided trying to defend them I hope that this is understandable because If I would have made it only one sided then why would I even make a keypad that leads in? I could always push the prop out and back in couldnt I huh?

My friends? They're not my friends, I didn't stick with none of them and didn't see any rule breaking from them('my friends').
(06-20-2016, 03:46 AM)[FL:RP] Atlas Wrote:
(06-20-2016, 03:41 AM)berke.hizal Wrote: Here is the thing atlas. While those friends of yours were trying to propkill me all the day out there, I accidentally deleted some of the props that I own while trying to block their props that were being pushed at me and you are still one sided trying to defend them I hope that this is understandable because If I would have made it only one sided then why would I even make a keypad that leads in? I could always push the prop out and back in couldnt I huh?

My friends? They're not my friends, I didn't stick with none of them and didn't see any rule breaking from them('my friends').

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You acted there like you were the boss out there and you clearly teamed with them on me trying to find a mistake of mine to put in the forum and get me banned probably I dont know if they are your friends or not but what I understood from this is that you clearly dont be reliable at all. You focused on me having one mistake at my base by my own accident which wasnt on purpose and clearly didnt care anything they were doing. They were mugging me over and over, mass rdming me and you were only focused on me accidentally deleting a keypad.
(06-20-2016, 03:57 AM)berke.hizal Wrote:
(06-20-2016, 03:46 AM)[FL:RP] Atlas Wrote:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You acted there like you were the boss out there and you clearly teamed with them on me trying to find a mistake of mine to put in the forum and get me banned probably I dont know if they are your friends or not but what I understood from this is that you clearly dont be reliable at all. You focused on me having one mistake at my base by my own accident which wasnt on purpose and clearly didnt care anything they were doing. They were mugging me over and over, mass rdming me and you were only focused on me accidentally deleting a keypad.
I see no point of further arguing.
Approved
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
Moved