NLR
Name: Graves
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:67900381

Ban ID: 72144
Banned By: [FL:M] Ghost
Reason: R/C to avoid NLR blacklist
Involved: Archanion

Why We Should Unban You?

Right after me got warned for breaking nlr rule, my gmod crashed and so It disconnected my game. I immediately tried joining back to not to get banned for trying to avoid nlr and while I was reconnecting I got banned. I have my friend Archanion on Skype which I was totally scared that I was going to get a long ban. I haven't played on this server for such long time and that's why I want to get unbanned that I can have fun in it more. I think that is just a little misunderstood because my friend tried to explain that my game grashed to ghost and so he said at least put a ubr so that staff can look at it and decide.

So thank you anyways.
Hello,
i banned you because you decided to reconnect after being issued an NLR blacklist. It said you 'disconnected by user' which shows that you disconnected manually. If your Gmod crashed how could you possibly rejoin 2 seconds later, it would also say you timed out. Can you explain t
v33x [03:12:42] Graves (STEAM_0:1:67900381) Disconnected (Disconnect by user.)
v33x [03:12:44] Graves (STEAM_0:1:67900381) Connected (UserID: 80)
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
(06-20-2016, 01:37 AM)Ghost Wrote: Hello,
i banned you because you decided to reconnect after being issued an NLR blacklist. It said you 'disconnected by user' which shows that you disconnected manually. If your Gmod crashed how could you possibly rejoin 2 seconds later, it would also say you timed out. Can you explain t
v33x [03:12:42] Graves (STEAM_0:1:67900381) Disconnected (Disconnect by user.)
v33x [03:12:44] Graves (STEAM_0:1:67900381) Connected (UserID: 80)

It gave "too many lua errors" I'm guessing that it caused because I have way too many addons from singleplayer that it gave this problem I didnt mean to leave the server on purpose.
I'm fairly certain it would come up in the disconnect message if that happened.

I'll let an admin decide the outcome of this UBR.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
It clearly states you disconnected yourself, not crashed. If you crashed you wouldn't be able to rejoin instantly like you did, lying in the courthouse can end up in a lengthy forum suspension so take this as a lesson to learn.

Denied.

Falc,
Fearless Adminsitrator.