IVIrCheetham
Name of player: IVIrCheetham

SteamID
: STEAM_0:0:82881576

Time in GMT
: 10:27 PM

Server: V4B1

Summary: Witnessed IVIrCheetham breaking NLR. In my previous video you can see the pathway is clear. When I return from being CDM'd from another player you can see new cars were involved in a collision with fire around the cars and you can see the player return to gather his weapons after dying so recently. You can see there's fire still. It just went out when he came back, sprinting so no one would take his guns.

Evidence::
Iya pet,

So I've just saw it, and yes there is a fire. But fire's don't actually go out unless put out, or after a while. Let me say that again, a WHILE. That's a long time, and that long time runs over the 10 minute NLR timer. So your "evidence" is pretty poor. (Also, you can see the fire burns out, which tells you it's been burning for a while as NO fireman put it out).

I'll leave that down to the admin/mod to make the judgement, but as far as it stands. YOU have no proof I broke NLR. As I waited my time, like everyone else.

Again, my point goes as follows; Unless you can show me the logs ect of me breaking NLR, and tell my how long the fire was burning for, then I don't see the NLR breakage.

As for the pushing the vehicle. When I died 10 minutes prior to me coming back, I couldn't move my car due to the guns blocking it from under the car, therefore I can GENTLY push the car, and get my guns, and take the car (Which I did not.)

Thanks again for the PR x
Hello,
Have you got any more evidence? We don't know how long the car had been there or when he died. The recording just shows him moving his car gently with a prop and taking a weapon.

Just like IvIrCheetham said, if there is a fireman online, the fire won't go out unless he responds and puts it out himself. Do you have any proof of there not being a fireman?
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
(06-20-2016, 03:14 PM)Ghost Wrote: Hello,
Have you got any more evidence? We don't know how long the car had been there or when he died. The recording just shows him moving his car gently with a prop and taking a weapon.

Just like IvIrCheetham said, if there is a fireman online, the fire won't go out unless he responds and puts it out himself. Do you have any proof of there not being a fireman?

Only other evidence other than this and logs is this video https://youtu.be/Mm9KyhH6t8w you can see the scoreboard at the end of the video showing there's no fireman online. These two videos took place within 5 minutes of eachother. So tell me. Since the fire won't go out if a fireman is online why did it go out shortly before I walked over there? You can see it on fire at the beginning of the video which is only roughly a minute long, all of a sudden it goes out by itself? There were no firemen online.
Approved

The user will be punished accordingly.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
Moved