The glory of Evocity (the fifth) "The Escape"
Video 
I want to say thank you again to Yellow, Hunter, Lesanka, Avgar, Dreebott, Assman and Agorith for helping throughout the creation of this event and also the fearless community for taking part in the event as resistance and government. All the players made it a great experience.
After a month of planning and 2 weeks of editing, result in this video project. I hope you enjoy watching the event again from another perspective. In addition I would like your feedback on the editing, since I try to enhance my skills, so the following projects turn out even better.
Thank you for your support so far and have a great day:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCDj1fzGmT4
Wow horseman that was an awesome video and it shows how good you are at editing and thank you so much for the event it was an awesome thing to be apart of Cheese.
[Image: S5YZyrw.png]
The following 1 user Likes Hunterr's post:
  • Horseman
Oh no! My candy!

The following 2 users Like Yellow's post:
  • Hunterr, Horseman
(06-19-2016, 09:29 AM)[FL:RP] Hunter Wrote: Wow horseman that was an awesome video and it shows how good you are at editing and thank you so much for the event it was an awesome thing to be apart of Cheese.

You played great part in making both the event and the video, so a big thank you right back^^
(06-19-2016, 09:38 AM)Yellow Wrote: Oh no! My candy!

Oh no! My Datareceiver!
The following 1 user Likes Horseman's post:
  • Yellow
Really nice editing! Once more, so good and organized event!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 1 user Likes Generation's post:
  • Horseman
(06-19-2016, 11:44 AM)Generation Wrote: Really nice editing! Once more, so good and organized event!

Lesanka and Avgar helped greatly to make the event go over as smooth as possible. They did a great job holding things together. Also a thank you for the compliment on the editing. I am trying to get more and more out of it, as I go.
Wow i must say, really nice video and event Horseman!
Enjoyed every second of it :D
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
quality content
This post has been verified by summotion. ✓
To rep or not to rep? You Decide.
[Image: eY3mzL.png]
I love how the subtitles on youtube thought you were screaming "Russian bore!" when entering the garage.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Horseman