Report: [FL:RP] 12
Exclamation 
Name of player: [FL:RP] 12

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95267893

Time in GMT: At around 2140 hours.

Server: [FL] Fearless [EvoCity_v4b1] [Semi-Serious Roleplay] [FASTDL]

Summary: At approximately 2130 hours I was roleplay as a Law Enforcement Officer. I was approached by two males who did seem very distressed and angry at something. One of the male proceeded with hitting the other male in the face, which becomes battery. I gave chase to the male who decided to evade from me. After a number of warnings I had to deploy my taser at the male who was evading. Handcuffs were applied and the males was dragged to the side of the road and places next to the wall. As I attempted to talk with the male I was surrounded by more people and then I had [FL:RP] 12 pulled out assault rife from nowhere and point it at me and fire one shot without saying anything. Then he continued to shoot me until he killed me. Like one would, I wanted to Roleplay with his demands however there was no communication between him and me. He waited some time and just completely RDMed me. I was more then happy to release the male which was detained as I had no way to defend myself and my life could have ended if I failed to. There was simple no reason for him to shoot me. I was unarmed and to me it's a simple RDM. If one attempts to use a roleplay reason with saying that he wanted to safe his friend then that is fine however you do not just kill me. I was not a threat to you and I could have unhandcuff the detained male. Not to say that both of them did not have a roleplay name. "12" or "14" is not an RP name, which I am sure you would understand. I strongly believe such poor roleplay should be allowed on the server. Thank you.

Evidence:
I'll let you in on a secret...one of either 12 or 14 are an admin.
[Image: giphy.gif]
One of either 14 or 12 is my homie. I've caught him out two times and figured it was him because he doesn't try to disguise his voice lol
(06-17-2016, 09:45 PM)SirMinus Wrote: One of either 14 or 12 is my homie. I've caught him out two times and figured it was him because he doesn't try to disguise his voice lol

just cause he's staff doesn't mean he can disregard the rules
(06-17-2016, 09:45 PM)SirMinus Wrote: One of either 14 or 12 is my homie. I've caught him out two times and figured it was him because he doesn't try to disguise his voice lol

He occasionally tries to disguise his voice in a fucking horrible Scottish accent.

Anyway to more on topic stuff so I don't get warning points. Wasn't this at the time when there was about 17 shootings on the main street ? So he would not have been under FearRP if he was already shot ?

Sorry for being a bit vague but there was so much going on at a point
14 is not a roleplay name? I know that, it was used as my undercover name that has nothing to do with my character. Same with 12, it's not a roleplay name instead it's a Steam name.

Falc,
Fearless Administrator.
(06-18-2016, 12:50 AM)Falcao Wrote: 14 is not a roleplay name? I know that, it was used as my undercover name that has nothing to do with my character. Same with 12, it's not a roleplay name instead it's a Steam name.

Falc,
Fearless Administrator.

For some reason I had the idea that you had your role-play name set as "12". After watching the video again, I noticed that your role-play name was set as "bogan ead"

(06-17-2016, 10:03 PM)Marty Wrote:

He occasionally tries to disguise his voice in a freaking horrible Scottish accent.

Anyway to more on topic stuff so I don't get warning points. Wasn't this at the time when there was about 17 shootings on the main street ? So he would not have been under FearRP if he was already shot ?

Sorry for being a bit vague but there was so much going on at a point

I do not really understand your question. Could you please reword it?
(06-17-2016, 09:07 PM)Marty Wrote: I'll let you in on a secret...one of either 12 or 14 are an admin.

Well, that sure was interesting to found out.
INVOLVED

I saw Falcao (14) And jackz (12) Minge around and rdm alot. I recorded evrything of this. They also random raided the president when they had no reason for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gluooA8cQxA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNZXoyzsQkQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW7Z9zmcGX4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YTTlTpzy14
I remember when police officer tazed one of them, and they killed him because of taze.
i got BL for that. /

nice.
(06-18-2016, 12:40 PM)Xtremefighter Wrote: -snip-

Its hardly a random raid when its a bleeming dictator ! Also on top of that, you only blame Falc and Jackz, which I think there may be some sort of vendetta there as approximately 7 people raided the president at that time, yet you only mention two.