Banned forever.
He'll be back, they always are.
Nah fam, this one's not allowed to unless he get's judge Judy to review his case.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
May his soul live on. The Great Dylan.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
You should've just asked to be banned mate, now you can never return. Thou have been banished from the realm.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Haarek
(06-18-2016, 11:55 AM)SirMinus Wrote: You should've just asked to be banned mate, now you can never return. Thou have been banished from the realm.

Dude I like the fallout themed signature, I approve.
We've actually changed on the ban policy.

The staff team will no longer ban people on request.

So I guess what you did is one way to get the hell out of here Smile.
(06-18-2016, 12:07 PM)Agorith Wrote: We've actually changed on the ban policy.

The staff team will no longer ban people on request.

So I guess what you did is one way to get the hell out of here Smile.

I got the perfect solution to this problem. We'll make asking to get banned against the rules, so when people do, they get perma-banned. Sorted Smile
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 5 users Like Holdem's post:
  • Random, Haarek, sebasti161, Eclipze, Insert
I never quite got the request to get banned thing.

Why not just stop playing?
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(06-18-2016, 02:47 PM)Random Gamer Wrote: I never quite got the request to get banned thing.

Exactly :p
(06-18-2016, 02:52 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote:
(06-18-2016, 02:47 PM)Random Gamer Wrote: I never quite got the request to get banned thing.

Exactly :p

Because some people are addicted to playing just like some people are addicted to alcohol, cigarettes and gambling. They may be addicted to a certain game or game mode or video games altogether, sometimes people don't have the will power to leave on their own terms and need a little help, a nudge in the right direction. That's all true btw.
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • sebasti161