Banned forever.
Dear Reader,

Today I have been banned from Fearless for scamming. The expiration date is never.
I also made sure they banned my second account so I couldn't use that anymore.
To the people who laugh about this, Do you really thing I'd be so stupid to get myself banned
For scamming? And using a alt account to transfer them over to make it even more suspicious that 
I was double accounting. No, I did this because I wanted to be perma banned on both of my accounts so
I couldn't play Fearless anymore since it was starting to get into a habit of mine to play it daily. The reason
Why I got myself banned on purpose is pretty simple, I skipped Gym often just to play on this server, And I also
Need to train myself to be accepted on my new education since I have to do a very heavy sports test and Fearless
Was only keeping me away from my hobbies but also my future job/education. I'd like to wish my apologies to the
Person I scammed but you'll get your money back anyway buddy so it is no problem at all. A big S/O to players like Lesanka and Awesomebullet who gave me fun RP moments (i.e PrisonRP).

Kind regards,

Dylan

Ps: Salinsky, Wollah ik ben jou niet vergeten broer.
But i don't understand, why not just ask them to ban you and your alt?
Why leave with everyone thinking not so highly of you?
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(06-17-2016, 06:41 PM)King Kickass Wrote: But i don't understand, why not just ask them to ban you and your alt?

Because there's no way they would've banned me just because I asked them to.
I am also a person who doesn't care about what other think of them.
IF you request to be banned then you will be banned.
Multiple people have done it before.
The following 1 user Likes mintblackbeard's post:
  • DreeBott
(06-17-2016, 06:58 PM)Scrobble Wrote:
(06-17-2016, 06:41 PM)King Kickass Wrote: But i don't understand, why not just ask them to ban you and your alt?

Because there's no way they would've banned me just because I asked them to.
I am also a person who doesn't care about what other think of them.

If you ask them to ban you they will, they will just add a note saying requested. I guess there's no point in telling you this now though.
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • Nudelsalat
Just speak to an admin to perma ban you! And if you have time then, he can unban you.
Good decision? I think so.
Could it be done differently? Perhaps.

But it's done, and done is done!

Good luck in the future!
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
He is now in the Shadow Realm boys. Rest in Riperoni.
Rest in peperoni my friend!
That's why you never scam.