Name: Arne

Time/Date:
16-6-2016 21:30

Steam ID:
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41505811

Name of Administrator:
[FL] Masternoda

Evidence:
I was having a problem with a police officer who CDMed my and my friend and after that random arrested me.
Because of this is sent the admins an @ request. I didn't got a reply on this.
I know this is normal but the thing why I'm posting this thread is because I saw the admins doing Santa RP.
Ofc this is not a problem but i felt they were more or less just fucking around with santa RP then they were helping people.
I hope you understand my frustration here, I was having a problem and I lost some items and the only thing I saw were the admins helping people who were stuck out of their Slee.
You have to understand that in that situation I felt as if the admins didn't care.
It is not that I want Noda to get punished (he probably won't anyway) I just want all the admins to know what this could look like, it got me very frustrated.

Kind regards
- Arne

[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

So him not helping you is now abuse? Makes absolutely no sensed whatsoever. This belongs as a PM to a super-admin not an abuse report. Please stop wasting our time and yours with reports that are indeed not abuse. You can find the points whichare abuse in the very same post where you got the template, which you obviously failed to read.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(06-17-2016, 01:07 PM)Hitman Wrote: So him not helping you is now abuse? Makes absolutely no sensed whatsoever. This belongs as a PM to a super-admin not an abuse report. Please stop wasting our time and yours with reports that are indeed not abuse. You can find the points whichare abuse in the very same post where you got the template, which you obviously failed to read.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

If you would understand what I'm trying to say. It is ofc not abuse. But this is the only thread were they would even read such things. I want to reach the admins and tell them that it looks like they don't care when they are doing such thing.
Fearless Donator
Click me!

(06-17-2016, 02:58 PM)arne1334 Wrote:
(06-17-2016, 01:07 PM)Hitman Wrote: So him not helping you is now abuse? Makes absolutely no sensed whatsoever. This belongs as a PM to a super-admin not an abuse report. Please stop wasting our time and yours with reports that are indeed not abuse. You can find the points whichare abuse in the very same post where you got the template, which you obviously failed to read.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

If you would understand what I'm trying to say. It is ofc not abuse. But this is the only thread were they would even read such things. I want to reach the admins and tell them that it looks like they don't care when they are doing such thing.

And if you cared, you'd realize that this is not the place to waste time with communicating a message. This section is titled Admin Abuse for a reason. If it's not an abuse report you're wasting everyone's time, including yourself. If you want anything to result message a super admin over Forum PM.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(06-17-2016, 03:08 PM)Hitman Wrote:
(06-17-2016, 02:58 PM)arne1334 Wrote:

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

And if you cared, you'd realize that this is not the place to waste time with communicating a message. This section is titled Admin Abuse for a reason. If it's not an abuse report you're wasting everyone's time, including yourself. If you want anything to result message a super admin over Forum PM.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

then delete my post please
Fearless Donator
Click me!

(06-17-2016, 03:39 PM)arne1334 Wrote: then delete my post please

I'll leave that to an SA to do as this is not my forum to touch when it comes to moving/concluding cases.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 2 Points
Dude, admins are not robots, They do have a life as well? You probably don't understand the stress they may go through? Maybe they had a bad day ? If they don't respond just report a player report, instead of making a 'admin report'
this is blasphemy, masternoda better be stripped of all admin powers and perm banned.
[Image: qZ8keRu.png]
That is my real cat.
No he shouldn't. You are just impatient.
All not involved users warned. If you're not involved, don't post.

I'm not going to allow it to continue so further non-involved posts will result in forum suspensions.

Pending SA review.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator