Report: [FL:RP] Cookiro
Name of player:  [FL:RP] Cookiro

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42606324

Time in GMT: 10:31 am

Server: V4B1

Summary: Well, basically I joined rebels team so got to the base(at the fenced garage with 3 floors at the industrial). Then I asked one of our members to give me access for entrance doors, while he was doing that, I walked around and then got immediately out and was just chilling on that blue thing behind the building. Then our team leader([FL:RP] Cookiro) reported that someone stole money from his contraband, then he started blaming me in that and demoted me for no reason. You can see it all in the video below.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/b9vSR90YB_Q[FL:RP] Cookiro
I got told by my team members that you stole their contraband and ran somebody over, I really do not see why you would make a report as the demote was in character, nothing out of character.
(06-17-2016, 11:16 AM)Cookiro Wrote: I got told by my team members that you stole their contraband and ran somebody over, I really do not see why you would make a report as the demote was in character, nothing out of character.

1. I didn't run over anyone.
2. I didn't steal ANYTHING!
3. Because it was a random demote.
Player Report: Denied

If he suspects you of stealing from the team I view that as valid grounds for demote. This is a similar situation to the President demoting a police officer for reported brutality. He doesn't need solid proof, just find a way to plot your revenge or wait out the timer to join the job again.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator