[Closed] [CLOSED] SirMinus' Dupes
I never duplicate my RP props ETC after my RP is over so the next time it is fresh and never gets stale though for some I genuinely thought they should be duped as they have advantages in either Passive or Aggressive RP. If you purchase one of my dupes you shall NOT resell them nor give them out without purchasing the rights to them (each dupe rights is 500k) and if you do resell the dupes it will technically be classed as scamming as you did not pay the 500k for the rights to resell them.

Backstreets Apartment Base (50k)
This is a dupe which took me a large amount of time to make and is extremely useful tactically. With this base you simply need one person minimum and can take on the WHOLE SRU team like I once did (with a tranq and a TMP).
[Image: hl2_2016_06_16_20_24_29_09_by_hawkview-da6lqui.png]
This picture shows the outside and the tactical rooftop which can hold one or more people and can be used to shoot down on invading SRU forces to possibly protect your hostage inside (pretty much surrounding them with fire from the roof and from your boys inside.) Very useful if your boy inside tranqs them and when they go unconscious you shoot them from the roof to finish them off.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: hl2_2016_06_16_20_24_22_40_by_hawkview-da6lqvk.png]
Another shot of the outside showing that there is no way of the SRU seeing you or your friends on the roof during a raid.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: hl2_2016_06_16_20_24_43_18_by_hawkview-da6lqtn.png]
This shows the inside beam roof which can be used to shoot at enemies from inside catching them by surprise and redirecting their attention from the target at the back of the base.
[Image: hl2_2016_06_16_20_24_50_30_by_hawkview-da6lqt6.png]
Shows the further back part I spoke of which is incredibly useful for taking cover and firing.
[Image: hl2_2016_06_16_20_24_58_64_by_hawkview-da6lqsj.png]
Bathroom area which the SRU who run straight in will be forced to enter (where you can have someone with a galil or shotgun waiting).

Car Crash (5k)
This is a dupe I made back in 2012 with some other person I no longer remember the name of. This is a fairly simple dupe and I wouldn't be surprised if nobody wishes to buy it.

Villas Woods (85k)
This is a dupe me and Mr.Ranger made a few days ago (I will also sell his part of the dupe if you want).
This is a woodland which has previously only been used as a woodland for me and a friend to roleplay as cannibals in and it worked incredibly well but this could easily be turned into a haunted cabin RP or a horror RP of somesort.
Outside shot
The only entrance is a ugly and dirty blue door with a stop sign outside (I did put a note saying "tresspassers enter at their own risk") which warns them this place is extremely dirty and badly taken care of.
The inside of the woods showing dead trees and in the distance you can see a small ruined shack.
This is the aforementioned shack. Within it is a heartbeat monitor which is somehow still showing a heartbeat, whose heartbeat is it? That's up to you.

Lake Floating Home / Presidential Getaway (85k)
This is a home I constructed today (17/06/16). This homes primary use was for roleplaying as a dictator and having a little island home to hide on while writing laws and to have a safe space to stop those bloody anti-dictator units, though this can be used as a simple home.
[Image: hl2_2016_06_17_19_37_19_43_by_hawkview-da6q0u5.png]
Distance shot from the boardwalk showing the X shaped structure.
[Image: hl2_2016_06_17_19_37_24_61_by_hawkview-da6q0tk.png]
This is the boardwalk/small jetski or boat dock that comes attached to the base.
[Image: hl2_2016_06_17_19_37_35_29_by_hawkview-da6q0su.png]
Bedroom of the base complete with shower and working bedroom windows.
[Image: hl2_2016_06_17_19_37_42_95_by_hawkview-da6q0s2.png]Closed
[Image: hl2_2016_06_17_19_37_46_18_by_hawkview-da6q0rk.png]Opened
[Image: hl2_2016_06_17_19_37_52_53_by_hawkview-da6q0qs.png]
Lovely dinner table.
[Image: hl2_2016_06_17_19_37_56_54_by_hawkview-da6q0q8.png]
Living room area (used an old TV as I tend to RP quite Soviet-esque dictators).
[Image: hl2_2016_06_17_19_39_23_33_by_hawkview-da6q0pa.png]
This is the gold plated front door.
Details for keypad are by default my own password which I will not give so you can change it by removing it and replacing the keypad binded to the "*" key with your own custom code.

"The Cube" (85k)
This dupe is yet another lake dupe. This is mainly for use as a dictator hideaway or could be converted into a scientist RP. It has one entrance, one exit and is extremely well protected.
[Image: hl2_2016_06_27_19_08_51_57_by_hawkview-da7yy3q.png]
Exterior of the base showing the four bunkers which as a dictator you could have your private security / SRU in to keep a lookout.
[Image: hl2_2016_06_27_19_09_25_56_by_hawkview-da7yy1a.png]
The secret underwater entrance with a keypaded door.
[Image: hl2_2016_06_27_19_09_19_62_by_hawkview-da7yy2h.png]
Another shot of the entrance (has four walls surrounding it which can have guard posted at them).
[Image: hl2_2016_06_27_19_09_35_86_by_hawkview-da7yy4x.png]
Shows the lounge area with a piano, bookshelf and sofas for relaxation in your times of dictator struggles.
The base's exit is hidden so I will not disclose it in this thread to prevent people metagaming but will reveal the exit to the customer.

New dupes coming soon..
Looks Good
Looks good, Why u selling the labby bois base..?

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(06-16-2016, 08:46 PM)aDuckOnQuack Wrote: Looks good, Why u selling the labby bois base..?

It's a good defence stronghold, other players would use it more than I do.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
Looks very good! Hope that you will get some sold ;)
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
Really good!
Issue is with one of these dupes is its building and gives access to the rooftop, seing as your not meant to be up there that would be violating the rules..

But the rest look real nice.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Interested in the Cabin/Woods dupe
[Image: qZ8keRu.png]
That is my real cat.
Interesting dupes. Selling price seems a bit overpriced though...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeimE8Wz6e4
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN