[WIP] FL Wallpaper
Rainbow 
<insert crazy photoshop art here>
The following 1 user Likes Nudelholz's post:
  • HellShell
Wow, that is lovely.

I will definetly get this wallpaper once it is done.

Keep up the good job, cuz thats epic. Smile
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Damn it looks cool, Nudel. Looking forward to see the picture when its done.
Man that looks cool, didn't even know you can draw 3D objects in Photoshop.

What about a look-a-like of evocity_v2d in the middle, with the tower as nexus for example?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(11-08-2011, 12:03 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Man that looks cool, didn't even know you can draw 3D objects in Photoshop.

What about a look-a-like of evocity_v2d in the middle, with the tower as nexus for example?

I wanted to add buildings from EvoCity actually but I couldn't myself because my GMod on here is just too crappy to get decent screenshots.

If you or somebody else gives me a screenshot from different EvoCity buildings including the Nexus from the right angle, I would be able to put it into the center. Just need a really good screenshot of some buildings in the correct angle.

Oh and btw, it's actually not really 3D, Photoshop does have 3D functions, but I don't use them. I am just using different effects and layers to make it look like it does. Fun fact: the picture consists out of 46 layers at the moment... not that much, but lets see how many we've got in the end.
It's nice looking and very cool, but I've got just a small suggestion. Is it possible, when you're provided with the right pictures as you've said, to make a building with like two overhanging bridges interconnecting two buildings to represent the letters "F" and "L" as the building as it is now seems to be quite similar to an "L" already.

That's just what my first toughts were when I saw the illustration. It's only my intention to share these toughts
© Nudelholz
The following 1 user Likes 7rozen_7ear_'s post:
  • StillAlive
[Image: jaw_dropping_butch.jpg]

Jaw Dropping.
[Image: pIIOWIx.png]
(Thanks Dryblood for the sig <3)
Dude, Thats Amazing. Keep up the Good Work! By the way hope you get the screen shots you need.
needs guns plz

In all seriousness, it's looking really good. Only problem is that the closer and main islands seem to be at differing angles to the far islands, as if they're tipping over slightly. If you look closely you'll know what I mean.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(11-08-2011, 05:51 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: needs guns plz

In all seriousness, it's looking really good. Only problem is that the closer and main islands seem to be at differing angles to the far islands, as if they're tipping over slightly. If you look closely you'll know what I mean.

Yeah I am aware of that, as it is still a WIP I didn't adjust some of them perfectly yet.

//EDIT:

Just started work on the snow island, this is how far I am

[Image: ximg.php?fid=12490376]

Close Up:

[Image: ximg.php?fid=18920865]

I am looking for small items to add to the snow island, things like boots, snowboard, ski or whatever you can think of, if you have a suggestion post it here.