Falcao is racist.
Name: Kahjo

Time/Date: 14.6.2016 / 17.55~ pm (UK Time)

Steam ID: The fuck do I need this for then?

Name of Administrator: [FL] Falcao

Evidence: FIRST OFF HE BANNED ME FOR SAYING IT IN LOOC AND THEN HE SAID IT IN LOOC ASWELL SO I THOUGHT I COULD SAY IT IN LOOC WHEN IT IS IN AN ADMIN SIT! And that he is breaking rules himself. Here is the full screenshot of the console, I did not tamper with evidence, just zoomed it to the chat.

https://gyazo.com/dcd2176f8bb25e12b06a84a318652d4d

[Image: 7adfc5747c91617bcf8b073be26af646.png]
I told you to stop running round the streets screaming "***" as it's FailRP and you was warned 3 times and muted by Ghost.

When I confronted you, you said in LOOC "These *** are disturbing me", that's blatant racism in OOC and disrespect and you were banned.

To sum this up, check the context in which I used it and how you used it, I asked you to stop saying it and I wasn't being racist, you was OOC.

Falcao,
Fearless Administrator.
You were given around 3-4 warnings about excessive racism without a RP reason. You got muted by me and Falcao for doing it, you ignored our warnings and decided to carry on. 

Banning you is not abuse, post an unban request instead.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
(06-14-2016, 05:23 PM)Ghost Wrote: You were given around 3-4 warnings about excessive racism without a RP reason. You got muted by me and Falcao for doing it, you ignored our warnings and decided to carry on. 

Banning you is not abuse, post an unban request instead.

I got one warning. When did you give me the 3 - 4 warnings? If you gave I didn't even notice. AND this admin abuse is because Falcao said the N word in looc, which breaks the rules as I got banned by it aswell. How did you give me the warnings, when did you mute me? I only noticed when I was in the trabant when falcao was infront of the trabant and told me that I have one warning and then I get banned. I didnt get 3 or 4 and I didnt even notice that you warned me or muted me until falcao came infront of me.
You was warned 3-4 times via OOC, you ignored all.

I said "***" in context to stop you breaking rules, you used it out of context to insult/disrespect people.

Falcao,
Fearless Administrator.
(06-14-2016, 06:01 PM)Falcao Wrote: You was warned 3-4 times via OOC, you ignored all.

I said "***" in context to stop you breaking rules, you used it out of context to insult/disrespect people.

Falcao,
Fearless Administrator.

My bad then. I didn't look at ooc at all, I barely even noticed you infront of me so I asked when I noticed you that you told smthing that my final warning then I asked if you were talking to me. kden.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 3 Points
Disrespectful post and insufficient right to post.
User Warned.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Insufficient right to post.
User Warned.
No abuse noted.

Closed.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]