Clan War Event !!!
Evo Clans War
Date : ( in that week we will add)
Backgroud
Evo city began a very hard civil war.
Many people began to group together in order to determine the place of honor in the city. Those groups wanted to show their power and their skills to spread terror among the various groups and to take control on the city.

Explanation:
This event about clan wars.
You need to make any clan to bring the group into the map and you will get some time to build a base together to protect yourself.
The mission is about to survive. The mode of the game is one last team standing. The builds will be only inside the city , you need to catch place to build .

Conditions:
·         The fight will be in V2d Event map.

·         The Minimum of members in clan its: 6 – Maximum of members in the event: 10

·         You can use any weapon that you want with no tranq .

·         When the event will start you need to catch your building to place your area.

·         Every Group have a building (not more than one place).

·         You can't build after the time limit that you will get.

·         You can Doomfort but you can't build on the air with no any stable base to hold your build.

·         You can't come back after you died ( the admins will build a cage that you can watch from)

·         You are not allowed to use cars in that event.

·         Do not use any sort of explosives (you can use molotoves)

·         Do not kill your own team members.

·         About the Nexus spot – you can only basing in the nexus floor and no in jails.

·         No one is allowed to make alliances with other groups.

·         The only job you're supposed to be in is Citizen. The only job you're supposed to be in is Citizen

Application Template:
[img=589x157]file:///C:/Users/Owner/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/img]

Steam Id + name:

Name of the team+Leader:

Hours of Cityrp Gameplay:

A little something about yourself/team or why you want to join the Event:

Groups :

Team 1

Name of team: Elevate Corporation

The amount of players in the team: 10

Leader: Guetazz

Team 2

Name of team: The Syndicate 

The amount of players in the team:10

Leader: Falcao

Team 3

Name of team: Waite Enterprises

The amount of players in the team: 10

Leader:  William Waite

Admins Online: I need something like 2-4 admins to be in the Event server in the time , just aplly I will add you

1. Name:
2. Name:
3. Name:

[img=618x337]file:///C:/Users/Owner/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image002.png[/img]
To me, this sounds like a mega RDMing event, but has this been allowed by an Admin am i wondering?.

Anyway, nice event, good luck, also what is the date?
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(06-13-2016, 03:31 PM)Jonas Wrote: To me, this sounds like a mega RDMing event, but has this been allowed by an Admin am i wondering?.

First of all Jonas , you dont need to be so negative about this event .
Second , that will not be " Mega Rdming " its about Civil / Groups fight  and that type of event was allready in FL And i must to say that was really fun Event .
About the date , Ill write it today ( that will be in the week ).
Hope you and your clan will join , that will be really fun ( trust me ) Smile
The following 1 user Likes GuetaZz's post:
  • Jonas
I've done this before Jonas, it's not RDM'ing. Clan wars is perfectly fine because most of the time aggressive RP'ers can do things like this.

Love the idea, Guetazz. Will apply later!
(06-13-2016, 03:31 PM)Jonas Wrote: To me, this sounds like a mega RDMing event, but has this been allowed by an Admin am i wondering?.

Second , that will not be " Mega Rdming " its about Civil / Groups fight  and that type of event was allready in FL And i must to say that was really fun Event .
(06-13-2016, 03:38 PM)GuetaZz Wrote:

Sorry if i put it in a negative way, dind't mean to, i where just wondering if it was allowed, but alright, i'll see if ill apply later.

Best of luck! Smile
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
[Image: Ty4xP7M.png]

Steam Id + name: [FL] Falc - STEAM_0:0:46187149

Name of the team+Leader: The Syndicate - Falcao

Hours of Cityrp Gameplay: 2070

A little something about yourself/team or why you want to join the Event: The Syndicate is the clan made from some of the best aggressive Roleplayers on FL currently. We want to join this event because we want to show our dominance to everyone.
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • Random, Jonas
(06-13-2016, 04:00 PM)Falcao Wrote: [Image: Ty4xP7M.png]

Steam Id + name: [FL] Falc - STEAM_0:0:46187149

Name of the team+Leader: The Syndicate - Falcao

Hours of Cityrp Gameplay: 2070

A little something about yourself/team or why you want to join the Event: The Syndicate is the clan made from some of the best aggressive Roleplayers on FL currently. We want to join this event because we want to show our dominance to everyone.

Great Falc , you and your team In ! Good luck guys
Quote:[img=589x157]file:///C:/Users/Owner/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/img]
[img=618x337]file:///C:/Users/Owner/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image002.png[/img]

Perfect.

Good luck with this event.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(06-13-2016, 04:08 PM)King Kickass Wrote:
Quote:[img=589x157]file:///C:/Users/Owner/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/img]

Perfect.

Good luck with this event.
Thank you very much my friend , hope you will join too Smile