HqRewix Ban Appeal
Your name: HqRewix

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:81405375

Your ban ID:66500

Banned by: NightHawkd-Not an admin anymore

ReasonToungerop Spam

Involved:Qesa,TheDevil

Why we should unban you: So, last year me and my friends played the server, we really enjoyed it, and one time we joked around and I started spawning tons of props joking with my friend about them, I did not want to crash the server, I didnt know it will, I got perma banned from server. and it has been like a year, I think I have learned my lesson and I should be unbanned.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved. Warned. - Agorith
You didn't know spawning in a ton of props would crash the server or atleast cause lag, really?

When last year was this also?

Falcao,
Fearless Administrator.
(06-14-2016, 11:54 AM)Falcao Wrote: You didn't know spawning in a ton of props would crash the server or atleast cause lag, really?

When last year was this also?

Falcao,
Fearless Administrator.

I didn't think of that at first because I was just joking around with friends, but then the server did lag, and I really didn't want it to happend and I want to play this fun server again.
When last year did this happen? I'd prefer if you didn't ignore my questions, it only makes the process slower.

Falcao,
Fearless Administrator.
I do not remember exactly when this happened last year but if I do remember correctly, again I may be wrong as I dealt with a lot of people and prop spammers, you came on the servers and started to prop spam almost immediately. As soon as I started to notice lag on the server I instantly pulled up the logs as I always check to see if it is from prop spam or not. Upon opening the logs I had seen that you started to spam a lot of props in one small area. Of course I could not TP to you as it was happening as it was too laggy but I did clear all the props then I proceeded to ban you for prop spamming. You claim to not know that the prop spamming would lag the server but yet you went against our rules, which if you read them you would know it doesnt allow prop spamming, and do it anyways. I personally do not believe you are truly sorry but that is not my call anymore as I am no longer a staff member.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Thanks for the input, Night!

I'll put together a response later tonight to get back to you with, HqRewix. Thanks for your patience.

Falcao,
Fearless Administrator.
Sorry for the delay, had football last night and got a little delayed.

I'll offer you a deal, a trade of your ban for a blacklist. The choice is yours, I'll reduce your ban to 3 months or I'll give you a PTE (physgun, toolgun, entities - props) blacklist for 50 hours.

Take your time to consider and let me know the decision when you can.

Falcao,
Fearless Administrator.
You've got 24hours to respond to my offer otherwise this will be denied.

Falc,
Fearless Administrator.
Denied