Ghost
Name: FL:RP JoshZ

Time/Date: 11/06/16 11 PM or so

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:57372971

Name of Administrator: [FL:M] Ghost

Evidence: I don't have any evidence however I'm sure the logs can be checked in a situation like this. So I was kick for I'm not sure what reason I was asking something in /help for the content packs for player models as they look bad. Here is a screenshot of them. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=702014857. Appartently I was minging in /help?
How exactly is this grounds for an abuse case?
-Involved- I was the teacher who informed Ghost of the help calls.

You had said in TS as a joke "I'm going to send /help calls just to annoy you", which I could tell was directed at me because I was the only teacher in the channel.

I thought at the time that you had meant it seriously and informed Ghost via alternate methods. I misinterpreted what you had said and I feel that if anyone is as fault here, it's me, not Ghost.

You were also sending help calls about every 30 seconds, which may have led Ghost to believe that you really were sending them to annoy myself and the other teachers.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(06-12-2016, 02:45 PM)Agorith Wrote: How exactly is this grounds for an abuse case?

This is a random kick
(06-12-2016, 02:48 PM)Reebs Wrote: -Involved- I was the teacher who informed Ghost of the help calls.

You had said in TS as a joke "I'm going to send /help calls just to annoy you", which I could tell was directed at me because I was the only teacher in the channel.

I thought at the time that you had meant it seriously and informed Ghost via alternate methods. I misinterpreted what you had said and I feel that if anyone is as fault here, it's me, not Ghost.

You were also sending help calls about every 30 seconds, which may have led Ghost to believe that you really were sending them to annoy myself and the other teachers.

I completley understand however I believe that the actions of Ghost were poor and he should be atleast warned for his actions
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 2 Points
Not involved. Warned.
1. Kicking you is not abuse.
2. You need to provide evidence. An Admin Abuse report is useless without evidence, same as a player report. You can't just request a log check.
3. This would be better suited as a PM to an SA if you ask my opinion on this.
4. Personal vendetta?

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
Hello Josh,
I kicked you because you said to Reebs you were trolling him. Reebs then informed me and said 'He said in TS he was just sending them to annoy me....'. You don't use the /help command to simply troll teachers, they don't do their job for people like you to wind them up.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
(06-12-2016, 03:52 PM)Ghost Wrote: Hello Josh,
I kicked you because you said to Reebs you were trolling him. Reebs then informed me and said 'He said in TS he was just sending them to annoy me....'. You don't use the /help command to simply troll teachers, they don't do their job for people like you to wind them up.

Wind them up? I asked for content packs because my player-models look like this http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=702014857, does that seem like trolling to you?
(06-12-2016, 03:56 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(06-12-2016, 03:52 PM)Ghost Wrote: Hello Josh,

Wind them up? I asked for content packs because my player-models look like this http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=702014857, does that seem like trolling to you?

You didn't say that in TS though, did you?
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]